Micro F9P group buy

Nothing, it’s been well over 3 weeks since paying.

Do you have another group buy coming up?

Nothing is planned so far.

We kept it open for about a week and a half before we closed it this time. I tried to avoid all of the last requests. They dont process any orders until we close, so probably just a few days until they start shipping.

1 Like

It is just fun that they send email asking if eny help is needed with their product. I think i didn’t use same email when I ordered F9P for base. So I wondered if they have started shipping.

I got an email this morning with a tracking number and an estimated delivery date so they must be shipping them now

Same.

1 Like

yes me too so soon !!

just receive yet !
thanks Jacob

1 Like

Recieved my order on 30th of May, same as bricbric.

I bought an extra micro F9P and a USB-XBEE adapter for the purpose of a base station.
What is the correct orientation of the adapter on the micro? :sweat_smile:
Should the micro-usb of xbee adapter and RF connector of micro point the same direction or opposite?

Ground on the micro is opposite side of the RF connector.

I have looked at some pictures of other xbee usb adapters, and it seems like ground is one the side of the USB. Is this also correct for the miniusb-to-everything-xbee-adapter? If so, I guess they should be mounted with connectors facing the opposite way.

If you match up the angled corners then the pinout matches, XBEE calls the communication pins DOUT/DIN instead of TX/RX. The only connections that the USB adapter makes is power, ground, DIN, DOUT, and RSSI (the led will just be off). Install with the RF connector away from the USB connector.

Note that the ArduSimple adapter doesn’t use the micro F9P’s USB connection, it uses the micro F9P’s serial connection through an FTDI converter. If you are going to use RTKBase for the base station then the micro F9P won’t be automatically recognized. You’ll want to jump to step 7 of the RTKBase Github install page “Connect your gnss receiver to raspberry pi/orange pi/… with usb or uart, and check which com port it uses (ttyS1, ttyAMA0, something else…)” Just a couple extra setup steps, not that time consuming.

The little adapter I linked on my github, it has the USB/RF connectors coming out the same side and it uses the micro F9P’s USB connection so that it is automatically recognized.

1 Like

Hello,
I ordered as well with the group buy and I received my order end of May.
Now I want to start to build my project.
At beginning, I would like to start with a simple Panda build. With just BNO085, Teensy 4.1 and Micro F9P that I ordered.
How can I configure the Micro F9P? because it has mo usb connection, and I am not using yet AG PCB boards.
I saw the adapter in your github, I think it would be useful for my case, but it is a built with JLCPCB, so I wanted to know if there is some “ready to use” adapter that I can order directly somwhere?
Is this kind of adapter suitable for my purpose: Adaptateur Xbee USB 11293 Waveshare - Xbee | GO TRONIC

Yes, that adapter with work.

If anyone is running across this thread, I’ve started another for a new group buy.

Ok thank you! I will order it!

I can buy 15 micro and 15 Ann

Wow, Ok, that should put us well over the top.

I will start the process for getting the orders in with Tanya.

Ok thanks

I need one micro, add me to the list please