PCB V2 + Panda Board + Router

Hey!

I’m still in the hardware part of my setup and I wanted to know if the following configuration was possible :

• A PCB V2, with the ethernet shield
  • A panda board connected via ethernet
  • A 4G/wifi Router TL-MR6400 from TP-link
    The idea is to have a single box in cab with everything in it.

My question was : Can I connect the panda + the PCB to the router to use the configuration in UDP mode BUT : Can I use in the same the wifi from the 4G router to connect my tablet to internet ?
The core of the problem is that my drivers can’t all share their internet connection from their phones to the tablet. Having a single configuration that doesn’t change would also be more convenient.

Also, I intend to connect that router via a ethernet cable to the tablet (classic UDP configuration), but if it’s possible to connect the tablet through wifi, it’d be even better.

If this is possible, can someone share me how to proceed ?

The Router has the following ports :

Thanks in advance for your help !

if you connect the pcb to a router which have wifi, you can connect the tablet via wifi, not necessarily via ethernet…

Not ideal as wifi can group packets, cause lag.

You want 2 separate networks one from 4g router to tablet as wifi and pcbs ethernet to tablet. Should work, no different then using phone hotspot in place of router.

Why need two separate networks? If the router has internet connection on it through the 4g network, it will sent that internet connection through all networks, including the aog network.
I’ve used it this way, worked very well.