PCBv4 Assembly

So do the wires from the cytron need to be soldered where it says cytron cable on the board?
Also the parts list said to get jumpers, where do those go? Also is there anything else missing? Thanks!

What cytron wires do you mean?
The jumpers could be for if your using i think hydraulic steering there needs to be a jumper on the pressure headers but im not too familiar with this. Im using phidgets motor and the v4.2 micro board

Pretty sure you dont need that plug. Leave it off. Had a quick rummage through different photis and none showing that plug. . Got a v2.5 standard and the v4.2 micro and neither have them wires connected

@carterw8070
If you use steering motor and want the freewheeling modification on the cytron, then the red wire would be needed. The other 3 are same as pins. Gnd, pwm1 and dir.

As for jumpers, I take it that they’re not needed anywhere for the standard board? Other than that I think I’m good.

Im not sure on the freewheel mod i used the relay option as opposed to cutting traces on the cytron.
If you look through some pcb buiid topics you might find a picture of what you want to do.
The picture i attached above it off the guthub so not sure if it still applies for the latest board. I had to use a jumper on my v2.5 aio

No jumpers needed on 4.2 for your setup. I bought some too and didn’t need them.