Rate control module, switch box not responding

Thank you for the updated rate control zip file. I got the sprayer out last night and it worked. The one problem I seem to be experiencing is some times when I need to turn the sections back on it doesn’t engage the relays. It seems to be the same in manual or automatic. I turn around on the headland and begin the next pass. Either the rate controller app tries to turn on the sections automatically or I turn them on manually. The screen in agopen starts painting, but I never hear the relays click and the sections never turn on. I end up hitting the reset button on the nano, then looping back and starting the pass again in manual mode until I cover the area that was painted but not sprayed. Then I switch to automatic again. Have you ever experienced this? I am wondering if I should add diodes to the control solenoids? I am wondering if a voltage spike when they all shut off at once is causing issues for the nano. The power wire for the solenoids is separate from the nano, but they are both feed by the same power stud.

I haven’t experienced this. Are you using the relay driver pcb to control the relays?

Bennet mentioned a capacitor here: (Variable) Rate control - #892 by Bennet

Yes, I have the RC12 connected to a relay driver on an 8 channel relay board. I will look through that. It sounds like Bennet was experiencing what I think might be happening. A possible voltage spike when all the solenoids are turned off at once possibly causing a voltage spike in the system.