Release 5.1.5 - No Delay fix?

Ya, that is easily done, safest to only have the one you want or know for sure you are programming the right one.

Hello everyone, itā€™s impossible to change the language to 5.1.5. New language is saved in regedit but is reset when opening AOG. I think not save in config file.

Maybe you already knew that

Thank you so much for catching this, i did not know :frowning:

Bug is here, you need to add this, but i think you known that :sweat_smile:

devenv_U9tCExX9F2

Actually it isnā€™t. Would you like to keep exploring the reason? Itā€™s a fun one. And also quite difficult because the code was deleted - so really hard to find the problem.

Hint, have a peek at Program.cs

Iā€™ve problems with my small lateral mower, similar to this :

The mower is 2.1m wide, and itā€™s center work width is about 2 meter from tractor axis.
When the tool offset is above half tool with, tool width is wrongly calculated by AOG to twice the offset. (So my AB line are 4 meters apart, useless, I need AB lines 2.1m appart)
Funny thing, width calculation is updated correctly when y go to section part, but wrong when I leave the calculation tool.

The problem should be easily reproductible in simulation.

I found this also, I just removed the offset for the time being, I thought I was failing when there was no guidance lines, but maybe it wasnt just me!

Download from the AgOpenGPS main branch, i fixed the mower stuff. We are just testing, soon will release it as v 5.1.6

IT actually even turns the ā€œwrongā€ way on uturnā€¦

When there was an offset farther then the middle of the tractor - like a mower - the width of the tool was computed wrong. it always went from the middle to the outside of the farthest away point. That is why your ab lines werenā€™t right

Screenshot_20

3 Likes

Does this version have @KentStuff 's sticky lines incorporated into it?

Could it be implemented in future AgOpenGPS updates, that the implement is at the front of the tractor?

No, I based it off this version. I deleted all the look for abline delay, and it it only looks for an abline when it needs a new one. Otherwise I simply skips the howmanypaths away check. Then if changing the line, it checks for it again. It is all based on the autosteer button. If that is on, it is sticky. In order to look for a new line, it cycles the autosteer button off while it checks. Spit second and you canā€™t see it, but it turns it off, checks for a new line, picks that line and then turns the autosteer back on

You can have the implement at the front, like a combine or mower etc. It is where you config the hitch settings, trailing, fixed, dual or front

1 Like

Thank you. He had never changed the tractor in the simulator.

I have just been setting up with V5 as V4 would not work at all with my offset mower. There is no data source tab anymore so how do I setup roll and IMU from my MMA8452 and BN005

Forget MMA and BNO050
V5 request a CMPS14 or BNO080 or BNO085

Oh, that sucks. Guess Iā€™ll be sticking with V4 then

From my own experience I recommend you buy a Chinese BNO08x for 14 dollars and use V5, it is much better than 4.3

Any tips on fitting it on the Kaupoi mod V3

Adafruit BNO085 is only Ā£14 at Digi-Key.

1 Like

adafruit doesnā€™t ship to my country, but itā€™s cheap too, and it works great.