Roll corrected RTK position from AOG to other Devices with serial RS232

Are you using the zip file from a couple posts up?

I’m using the latest release - 6.1.0 Only thing I noticed was the 20/20 was only showing 9 Hz instead of 10Hz

1 Like

hooked up to 20/20 and got signal from gps out. BUt it shows it going 446.8 mph. @customfordfan have you been running with this what have you found?

Try the latest version. GitHub - SK21/GPS_Out: Sends GPS from AGIO to serial port

1 Like

I just ran it in the yard for a few minutes, and haven’t had time to mess with it since…

1 Like

So used your new gps out 1.0.7 and it seemed the same still the same 446.8 mph. Seems to work the same with different versions of AOG. Currently I’m running 5.5. Another thing, when i try to run 6.0.1 it doesnt read my wheel angle sensor.

Could I get a copy of the three sentences, GGA, VTG and RMC?

Here is a picture of GPS out screen. Trying to go to field so really appreciate your help.

Does this apply to your monitor? It is page 49 of the 20-20 Seed sense manual.

I think that may be an older 20/20? Mine is a Gen 3. The funny thing is all the boxes show green on the gps data in 20/20

I have connection, and it doesnt seem to matter what baud rate i use

I’m planning to give it a try on our gen 2 monitor today or tomorrow. I’ll let you know if I have the same issue

1 Like

Just idea… Try to disable digital grouping in windows regional settings?
Or switch decimal symbol/digit grouping symbol (if it is comma/poit try point/comma)?

Drove the tractor in the yard this morning. So far everything looks good on our gen 2 monitor.

1 Like

I’m trying to use GPS_OUT to send NEMA to Raven smartboom/Outback Automate for sectional control with no success yet. Manual states it requires GGA @ 5hz and VTG @5hz @19200 baud. Just wondering if the RMC messages are not allowing it work? Anyway to configure GPS OUT to only send out GGA & VTG ? Maybe I should just use the Max3232 instead?

I read it with interest. I don’t speak RTCM.
��C �� �Xv�Й�J���=�tc��P$tAF��ɟ�k/�-��������
�M�’��)sn�Ɏ�N
����U����
�w�N�sU�J��’����0 ؋��$�������������]UN�9��[u��41C���
R���F@ B��@` ���m���piP���*
*� �;-�
o���!�Ql�la�
x�X#���df���e��A\��C �����$hH��GlD�

Try the latest version from sk21’s official gps_out repo on github

You can’t read rtcm, it’s a binary stream, not an ASCII character stream like nmea sentences are.

But as far as that goes, this is also how it can look when baud rates don’t match.

1 Like

It was really missing what SK21’s GPS_out does. But it’s not claer to me, does GPS_out App send out PivotPosition over ground or roll corrected antenna position? (Hopefully Pivot Position.)