SK21 Switchbox Issues

if you turn off the car for her, everything stops. maybe you will see the video

If I try to play it says “This video is private”.

Auto is working now?

When auto is on, the sections are on and the tractor is moving it will adjust the rate. When auto is off you have to manually adjust the rate.

let’s say this controller controls a motor that sows seed. I start from the corner field. how will he turn the engine for her Citron is silent?

I found an answer where to set the minimum

more about the switches, auto is on together with mst, everything works, if you turn any one off, the cytron turns off. what am I doing wrong?

Mst is the master switch. It turns everything off. If the auto switch is off the cytron will only turn on if you manually change the rate with + or -.

maybe you could make a video of how you start spraying from the end of the field, when the implement is still standing and you start driving and only then turn it on auto

I start near the corner of the field. Turn on auto and leave on. Make two rounds and then go up and down the field. The sections will be turned off on the worked ground and turned on over the unworked ground. AOG can make the sections turn on just before entering the unworked ground and turn off just after entering the worked ground.

did it work with the switches?

Yes they did.

I changed the auto pin from A5 to D7 and everything works. maybe there is a problem with the arduino or ethernet board. Thank you very much

I sent this the other day but just realized it didn’t go through…

I was able to program the nano with your app to behave as expected. Auto on and the section control can still be used. It is now working correctly in isolation but doesn’t seem to be communicating with AOG now. What am I doing wrong?

Rec_2024-01-16 14-22-14_2.zip (9.2 MB)

You can ignore this post. Not sure what I did differently but it’s working now!!!

On my commercial seeder, I have a button that simulates a speed of 8 kmh for 5 seconds. This allows you to start in corners without delay in transporting the seed from the tank to the ground. This is very practical. Is it possible to implement this function on switchbox?

2 Likes

This may be possible. If the switchbox is in auto mode and the momentary master switch is pressed to the on position and released the simulation could begin. Then once the tractor starts moving the normal auto mode continues. This would be defined in the app and controlled there.

1 Like

oh that would be a good idea, no hardware modification, just software.

I have trimble GFX-750 and Trimble field-iq on big sprayer.
I need to long-press the spray button to start spraying without movement. It’s dedicated for starting the spray, after 5 seconds it goes to the clasic auto mode.
Maybe this wold be a solution here? Press button for 3 seconds

I’m also replacing a Trimble Field IQ and trying to understand how to do this. It would be great if this was an option.

@SK21 Any thoughts on how to code the switchbox to begin spraying with a momentary switch on the auto section control?

Also, I was playing with the system again today and noticed another potential bug. My sprayer is setup to open section valves and spray when 12v is applied. To obtain this from the teensy relay board I need to invert the section relays in the relay menu. When I do this they seem to never shut off. When I stop driving the relays stay on. The only way to get them to flip off is to turn off my master switch.

Everything works as expected when the sections are normal and not inverted in the relay menu.

Any thoughts on what could be causing this?