SMD PCB Project for an all-in-one compact PCB for AOG/QOG

what is “this option”? Sorry, no idea, what you’re talking about right now…:shushing_face:

Automatic control of the sprayer by position

that is a feature of AgOpenGPS in general, too, but requires another PCB => one PCB for autosteering, one PCB for section control. Doesn’t make sense to me to combine these two, because spraying is just one application for autosteering, so section control belongs to the sprayer, autosteering to the tractor (my opinion).

3 Likes

That´s was answer, which i need to know. I want to made autosteer for my tractor, and that would be only possibility of the using to the future for assembled theese parts to sprayer if I´ll order more PCBs, than I finaly need to tractor.

Thank you.

I am only comon user of electronic, but this solution looks wery good.

I plan using this driver for hydraulics steering by 6/2 valves.

The discussion was wery long, but at all was very interesting for my as user. For my it is first time, which I try build some complex, like this system.

Can I make ordering by using this folder?

Is that correct? Ti is a up to date version?(v1.6)

From my understanding of this topic, I have to delete somewhere “x”

I am a litlle confused from this point “x”.

Thanks a lot.
Ondrej

On the BOM you first delete x and save so website recognizes U14 when uploaded to jlcpcb. When u open BOM it’s one of the last components.

fyi: right now I’m in discussion with a technical expert about USB-PD. Seems, I’ve to take more effort to enable USB-PD and USB data transfer in parallel. Maybe it’s not possible to do that with the existing design, but using USB-C for data transfer itself works as described above.

Depending on the answer, it’s likely that I’ll have to create a piggyback board. This will hopefully be compatible to the existing mainboard. I also know, a lot of people are using Dell, which uses 19V via MicroUSB. Maybe there’s a way to match…

1 Like

at reichelt elektronik This is part# if ordering from Reichelt for bug fix.

1 Like

Just a quick question @GoRoNb I only use udp for autosteer. Have you tested this board yet with udp. Just a little unsure as to how or what I would need to get udp to work with your board. Thanks

a friend of mine did it as I’m using USB. U can connect this board or its smaller twin directly to P1, but cut wire for 5V first!!

Furthermore you need to connect a USB-Ethernet dongle to one of the USB options of the board or u leave all USB stuff of the board unmounted and plug the dongle to the tablet directly => no options for RS485, dual-CAN, Baynav in that case of course.

With the new version of AgOpenGPS will come AgIO, which connects automatically to USB :+1: :+1:

thanks. So are you saying with agio there should be no issues with usb connections? I have installed agopen gps on some neighbors tractors and its all done via udp. Never an issue with startup. Everything always connects. If that would be the case with usb i might consider it again.

AGIO is in an early stage, so let’s keep our fingers crossed! Would appreciate it very much, because using Ethernet for 100 bytes per second is the total overkill.

2 Likes

4.6 Beta

USB IMU (CMPS14), F9P USB, SteerBoard USB

1 Like

Hi!
Where can it be downloaded?

It is in the early stages of testing, you cannot download it.

1 Like

Only for sure about 6/2 valve. Based(37) and BOM, for 6/2 it is necessary erase leter “x” from xU14, and delete “R59”.
Thats all, or I have to for correct function remove “R76” + “F7” like is under the picture?

All necessary outputs for 6/2 valve will be on CN18?

R76 and F7 have to be removed, too. You can do that by editing the BOM or pick-and-place or easily unsolder these parts after delivery.

Yes, all necessary outputs are there: valve left, valve right, 6/2 valve and 0V for the valves

USB in THT BOM for Reichelt is not available. Would this USB work?
We need jumpers correct? Will these jumpers do? What is the most jumpers we would need per board? Thanks

The faster you can get it in the faster you can process it, lol! :grin: :tractor:

Overkill is farmer engineering move 101, if you can do the task with 5HP, 500Hp should work 100X as good. I have calculations on a napkin that prove this. :rofl:

1 Like

jumper is ok, USB for the stacked one, too.

if you want to put the Ardusimple into the housing as piggyback, u should mount the single USB:

Connector_for_motor

(link to cables)

1 Like