Starting with agopengps

Sorry but you did not understand the question.
I do not whant to disable it, if fussion is real time between imu and gps when i swing tractor on y axis (with my hands) steereng wheel must not move, but my moves.

Thats probably becouse bad timing between gps and imu.
Brobably imu has lag.

Thats why i asked someone to test it with panda or a dual antenna.
Thats is why line is not ideal stright when terrain becomes grumpy.

If you have no panda at the moment, then what you describe is what AOG has always been doing.
The more percent imu you tell AOG to use the more wheel adjustment you get on the tractor when moving imu.
Tilt does the same, it clings off due to filtering.

I have not checked in tractor with panda board, but I expect the wheels to turn if I turn imu by hand.
And panda would take care of the wheels NOT turning if I tilt imu, but ONLY if I tilt/move GPS antenna the equal amount to the side.

1 Like

The reason why panda system was developed.

Is there a way to fully test the steer motor on the bench out of AOG? Just to test if all the hardware is correct and if all settings are right?
If I see GPS and IMU info on AOG screen, is that enough proof that part is fully functioning? Don’t have RTK hooked up yet

What exactly do you want to test? If you remove your f9p or obscure the antenna so that it won’t receive any GPS signal then you should be able to enable simulator mode, create a field & ab, and turn on autosteer, then while it’s driving along on the line, move your WAS slowly from side to side and the motor should turn according to your settings

Maybe you are asking for the manual steer slider in steer settings?

Thx a lot.

Next question:

Does anyone know where I can find steering mount files for a Fendt 500 or 700 series S4? I expect someone has build a motor on a steeringwheel of such a tractor already

This Telegram group has lots of Fendt examples for both Cerea and AgOpenGPS. If you do not speak German you can just browse pictures in the media tab.

1 Like

Hi
Have you figured out whatvyou will do for steering angle sensor?

there’s one in the fendt already, just T-off

Can someone tell me why do i need gnd directly from was?And to connect to A1?

Hmm? Don´t know where you got that picture, although I think I have seen it long time ago.
In the original schematics still to be found DEEP under PCB in support folder, you find connections on ADS 1115,

In the connection plan for CNH T6/175 we did not use any GND from the original WAS to AOG pcbv2, just a Y splitter of Signal wire. I used the common GND on tractor because the WAS is still used by tractor system. (This way it does still work perfectly)
Honestly the correct way would be to take the GND at the WAS and connect to LOW (Low is A1 on the ADS1115) at PCB (because WAS is still used by original tractor system)
When using the Low (A1) you should eliminate, if there were any voltage difference between common GND and GND at the WAS.

Your picture does indicate that the part you show is a factory installed WAS alternatively with power from tractor.

Found this image on web,is this valid?
Used it for adconverter and ibt.

Not really, it’s from before 2018.

But that was also the way I got into agopen.

In the beginning it was on combine forum. Now it is on the second discourse. The one here is hosted by agopen.

Do you have wiring for newest version, but for motor i use nano, and for gps i’m planing panda.
I do not have pcb, but i will make it.
For testing i will connect it with wires.

It’s all in the “support” folder from the lasted release.
V5,6,2 I think

It can be quite a bit more difficult to get started if your wiring things together yourself and have problems. I started like that and found using a PCB is much better.

1 Like

I also started with those schematics. They make AOG accessible for table test at very low cost. Thing is when you go for PCB you can’t order under 5 and it is best to order components for all 5 for shipping costs. So cheap breadboard test to understand how it works before you go for PCB is great.

You do not need dogs2 or any IMU for testing. The BNO will be used together with Teensy (the panda setup).
I still use IBT but, most others use MD13s, as it fit on some of the PCB.
For testing you can go with Nano powered by USB, an ADS1115 with a potentiometer as WAS.
The PWM can be measured with multimeter at the correct pinouts (see INO)

You see latest pinout and other explanations in the INO (Autosteer_USB_v5_0) in the support folder, so yes the wiring has changed. (part of ino below)
The A0 mentioned in ino is the one on Nano not on the ADS1115

//Dir1 for Cytron Dir, Both L and R enable for IBT2
#define DIR1_RL_ENABLE 4 //PD4

//PWM1 for Cytron PWM, Left PWM for IBT2
#define PWM1_LPWM 3 //PD3

//Not Connected for Cytron, Right PWM for IBT2
#define PWM2_RPWM 9 //D9

//--------------------------- Switch Input Pins ------------------------
#define STEERSW_PIN 6 //PD6
#define WORKSW_PIN 7 //PD7
#define REMOTE_PIN 8 //PB0

//Define sensor pin for current or pressure sensor