Steering valve

Here is a schema with the required components for a setup with an LS orbitrol.

1 Like

sorry what is this part? pressure relief i presume - is it a safety for the ls line?

yes, a pressure relief valve.
This will set the max pressure sent to the prop valve.
Mandatory for some tractors, depending of the circuit design.

1 Like

Kick out issue.

I am using the schematic above. Except I don’t have the pressure relief valve. The tractor steers fine. The issue I’m having is that the load sense doesn’t pressure up to kick out the steering manually some times. It seems if the valve is steering right and I turn the wheel right the load sense rises and it kicks out. If the valve is steering right and I “fight” it (steer left) it doesn’t raise the load sense line. Is there a fix for this?

I would say the Ls don’t rise enough because oil goes directly from one valve to an other. Maybe adjusting the pressure switch switch pressure? As an other remedy I could only see varying the steering wheel speed, (a quick start-stop movement)

Where can I purchase sp10-58c-0-N-12ER,15195651218@163.COM

It would make a difference which country you are from.

How has this valve worked out for you @Hobbyfarmer ? I am starting to research for an 8970 with supersteer that should be the same as 8770. I use a phidgits motor now but am curious on the options to switch over to hydraulic. If you could start over would you have changed anything?

The hydra force valve works great. If I read the specs right that one is at 13l min flow. I have another install with a valve that is rated at 30l a min and that one seems harder to dial in but there is so many variables it’s hard to know if it’s the valve.