V4 all-in-one PCB

Hello. For me I have used the 4.3 gerber file on this topic ans the bom files on Github. I have received them last week. I’m in the

process to test it ans all seems ok.

These PCB faceplates for the AIO Standard in Hammond box are very inexpensive to order from JLCPCB. The yellow ovals are translucent and the LEDs are (mostly) visible through them. All the files to order your own are here:

8 Likes

Hi, i am courius. Did you found a solution for the steering problem?

Hi Pisti, Yes I think 3 things- our steering motor was running the wrong direction, the CPD was too high set at 161 (reduced to @90) and the steering sensor needed to be adjusted to be actually zero when the wheels were straight.

1 Like

@WildBuckwheat, did you use pullup resitor? How was it?
I’ve just tried directry connected with Amazone Amatron+. It does not work.

@Jhmach, kind requests:

1. Baraki valve LOCK may use such current which killed one board with curent setup (reported by @BGunics). Can you increse the the size of that part the PCB?
    So the extra relay which is recomeded now in the wiki could be eliminated.

2. Speed pulse A: Several people mentioned ISO conector which needs quere signal over 10V, 130 pulse per m. May have that directly from the PCB?
    ISO 11786 7 pins Implement signal connection

3. Speed pulse B: It could be used insted of magnetic sensor, like sprayers, APV. Here the puse is much rare, like 1-10 per meter. I do not know the charateristic of this sgnal, but probably 12V.
    This migh not need HW modification just SW config (config file is fine to me).

You then supply the pullup resistor according to your application. Some need 5V, some 10V and other 12V. The planter monitor I use supplies the pullup itself.

That would require a change in the code, which is possible to do, but the tone function currently used has some issues with very low frequencies so it most likely would require some custom manual timers.

Hello!

I am trying to order the AOI board from JLCPCB but i keep getting this error pop-up (see picture). Does this mean that it doesn’t work or can I proceed anyway? Thanks in advance!

Hello all,

I have the same error:
“The below parts won’t be assembled due to data missing.
CN1,J3,U11,U12,U15,U18,U24,U23,H15,U2,LED2,LED1,H24,JP1,JP3,JP2,JP4,SJ2,SJ1,P2,P4,H2,H3,H6 designators don’t exist in the BOM file”

@Hammaren have you solved the problem ?

Thanks in advance

There was an answer here:

That would be normal.

Thank you for your answer!

Hi to all. Im new here tryin to order my first pcb. Missing part in my case is transistor Q1 and Q3 2SC2884
Guy in chat suggest me alternate part C5345981 and suggest to ask the designer if alternate part could work? .

Can someone help me with alternate part ?

Thanks in advance

I was planning to try C9634 but maybe C5345981 looks slightly better? It has a higher minimum DC gain, they are both D882 but C9634 has a lot more stock.

So according to jlcb, the original part is discontinued. Need to find a new replacement.

Hello, I’m new to this stuff and have a question about the pcb for the V4.2 standard, why are there 2 slots for the f9p, will it work with just one? and I want to have a connection between the rover and the base station through a radio link, is it possible with this pcb or is it necessary to rearrange the pcb?

the two slot is for dual gps ( more for low speed task)

you can use one with imu ( as oposite and cheap)

Hello, on wich folder on Github have you find the BOM and PickAndPlace files for 4.3 STD?

Where did you get the info that there should be a 4.3?

There is some confusion, std v4.2 is the last. there were two updates back to back, thus one file was named 4.3 for a short time.

The last is one Github in a folder named “4.1” I think. Changing folder names on github create a mess apparently :sweat_smile:

here is an older post:

When I use the latest version of files from GitHUB (Gerber, BOM, PickAndPlace) I’ve got this message. These items are not necessary? The PCB will work properly?