(Variable) Rate control

I’ll run these and see if I can find an error.

thanks!

This is the data format the kml is looking for. It has an area and then a few rates. These have a max and min value.

Yours looks like this when I import from kml.

The x and y are too big and it is not reading it as a rate. Just get rid of them and it should load.

This is the new rate file exported from AOG-Rate
Rate.kml (114.5 KB)

This is what I modified to get it to work.
trentamodulazione-mod.kml (136.5 KB)

1 Like

Ok, i think that my problem Is in the creation of shapefile in Qgis. Tomorrow i try to obtain appropriate x and y valute from Qgis.
Thanks for your support!

May be a projection issue in QGIS perhaps?

What can I have wrong that it does not work in automatic mode?

Min pwm is set at 50. This won’t let the upm go low enough. Proportional is very high at 5000. It should be closer to 1.

1 Like

I must have something else wrong. I try different settings but it doesn’t seem to respond to changes in vehicle speed. PWM is always equal to the minimum no matter what speed the vehicle is traveling at. It doesn’t adjust proportionally.

The counts/unit seems odd. How many pulses per revolution? How much product is expected to be applied per revolution? For example if 1 kg is applied in one revolution and there are 10 pulses then the counts per unit is 10/1=10.

I think I am missing something, I try different settings but in AUTO PWM mode it is equal to 0.
I have 14 pulses per turn, that would give about 1kg of fertilizer.

Example2.zip (1.2 KB)

Try this example file with the module simulator on the switch page. Unzip and put the file in Documents/RateController, open it from the menu.

After loading the sample file, there are 0 values everywhere.

Here are the settings in the file. I am not sure why the file won’t load. It loads here. Maybe a language setting. What language are you using in windows?

PL
I rewrote everything

With the module simulator it works fine, PWM varies proportionally with speed. If I connect a real module via USB PWM=0.
The communication is correct, the ratecontroler sees the sensor pulses and I can spin the motor if I turn off the auto.

Same rate and control settings?

I didn’t change anything, just turned off the module simulation.

Close the rate app and restart. Use the auto button on AOG to turn on the sections.
Capture3