AGopenGPS Hardware PCB Anleitung Bestellung SW

Hallo zusammen,
ich habe jetzt mehrere Tage versuch an die Inforamtionen zu kommen, leider ohne Erfolg.

Was ist das Ziel:
Ich möchte die HW bestellen, die ich für den Autosteer AGopenGPS benötige.
Aktuell habe ich die RTK Antenne sowie den Ardusimple Empfänger.
Jetz möchte ich noch die HW Bestellen für den Lenkmotor, Kompass, Lenkwinkelsensor.
Gibt es irgendwo eine übersciht wo ich das beschaffen kann und was man alles benötigt, mit Anleitung?
Auf der Seite von Andreas Ortner finde ich keine PCB mehr.
Hier werden unzählige versionen von PCBs angesprochen, aber nicht richtig verlinkt.

Weiterhin die Frage, ob man den BNO085 auch nur mit einem Arduino mini mit dem AGopenGPS verbinden kann, falls ja wo finde ich die verdrahtung und den Source Code?

Danke für eure Unterstützung.
Grüße
Fritz

Hallo, Sie können sich in meinem Webshop umsehen. Vielleicht finden Sie dort, was Sie brauchen. RayCorp WebShop

Danke für die Info vom Webshop. Ich habe aber bereits einen FP9 vorhanden.

Weiß jemand evtl eine Antwort auf die Frage.

Weiterhin die Frage, ob man den BNO085 auch nur mit einem Arduino mini mit dem AGopenGPS verbinden kann, falls ja wo finde ich die verdrahtung und den Source Code?

Es gibt noch das alte PCB V2 Board (Brians Old Board), das einen Arduino Nano V3 verwendet:

Meine Empfehlung einfach ein neues PCB V4.5 Board besorgen (Standard oder Micro Ausführung, hängt von dem F9P ab der schon vorhanden ist), alles andere ist zu zeitintensiv, die PCB von autosteer.cc sind keine Community Boards, also kein Support hier.

1 Like

Und wo finde ich die PCB Daten (v4.5 Board) für die Bestellung?
Wenn ich das in die Suche eingebe komme ich immer nur auf das Forum, aber nie auf einen Link zu den Daten.

Und was ist die “PANDA” Version?
Ist das besser/neuer?

v4.5 uses PANDA

here you can find all for the Standard Board:
Boards/TeensyModules/AIO Standard v4 at main · AgHardware/Boards · GitHub

and all for the Micro Board see:
Boards/TeensyModules/AIO Micro v4 at main · AgHardware/Boards · GitHub

How do do order, see WIKI:
AIO Board flavours · AgHardware/Boards Wiki · GitHub

Thanks for your detailed links.
I was next to find the data, but was not able to. Now I am.
In the guideline to order the PCB there is mentioned 4 Layer board, but it seesm this version is 2 Layer only, right?

Is there also a description how to connect the motor or do i need to read the schematics and SW?

Micro PCB uses 4 Layer, Standard 2 Layer

hint:
read the Wiki carefully, you should find most you need to know,
Home · AgHardware/Boards Wiki · GitHub

You will find the wiring example via “Ampenol 23 pin out” (use Table of Contents to navigate)

Variant with 12/24V Converter, see

AIO v4.5 update released - Hardware / PCB - AgOpenGPS

1 Like

Hello agian,

i got the PCB and assmebled hopefully all of the needed parts.
But beside the thousands of comments in the forum, i cannot find a guideline how to set it up that it is working.
Can anybody give me again support on this.

My status:

• Board setup (with F9P, Cytron MD13S; BNO85; Tensy Board)
  • firmware flashed on tensy (Autosteer_gps_teensy_v4.ino115200.hex)
  • the FP9 was already flashed and worked before without the PCB v4.5 (dircet usb connection to AGopengps tablet)

now i do not know how to proceed.

• Do i need now to connect by the LAN Socket to the PC or still with USB?
  • If USB, only to the tensy or also to the F9P?
  • what are then the settings for the AGopengps software to work (baudrate,…)?
  • do i need also the 6 Pins on the tensy or not (6 Pin “programming socket”)?
  • do i need to disconnect/cut the trace for tensy when i connect USB with 12v powered?

than

ks for your help.

1 Like

You need the 6 pins (2x3 socket) from the teensy for ethernet connection via LAN socket! I recommend using Ethernet.

Just for USB, connect Teensy only, there is no need to connect F9P too (because of Panda). It’s suggested to isolate USB Plug Power if teensy is powered from the board.

For the Ethernet, i need another Teensy version i think, becaus I do not have the needed Ethernet chip assembled. right? This take again some days to get.

What I do not understand that there is no guidleine how to do it right step by step.

What i need to conifgure within AGopengps when I use “Panda” with USB, because normally I have to use a seperate COM for Antenna, IMU, Steering. But now it should be only one COM POrt?

Your Teensy communicates via USB (Steering PNGs, PANDA (= GPS-Message + IMU Heading, IMU Roll)

Therefore You only need to select in AGIO your COM Port for Steer (=your Teensy USB Port)

Did you configure your F9P correctly with: Ublox F9P/1.13 SingleAntennaRover.txt ?

For Teensy & F9P there is also an Configuration tool availiable: