All in One PCB

No, there are 3 baud rates set in the teensy ino. The first one is 115200 that goes to agio. The second is gps set at 460800 which goes to the F9P. The third is rtk baud rate which goes to the rtk radio port.
I mis stated that in the previous reply. Rtk not gps

Is the ADS1115 necessary? Realized after putting it together that it was missing. I have the Standard AIO v2.4 board. If so, will this one work?

Yes its definitely necessary for the teensy to process the was information.
That one should be ok. I used this one
16-Bit ADS1115 I2C 4-Channel… https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07QQTGC3W?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share
You will also need the 1k resistor added to the through holes by the side of it to make it work

1 Like

Where in the codebase can I change orientation of the BNO085 ? Currently roll is transposed with pitch but I’m actually looking to invert my board and screw it to the ceiling of a side-by-side.

I’ve found the pitch/roll swap, but still need to figure out how to logically invert the board

Still having trouble getting this steer motor to work.
Posted a reply in Troubleshooting steer motor not moving - #55 by del_boy
Any ideas where to look next?
Use the firmware you suggested. Everything is green and looking good but cant get any signal to the cytron apart from 3.2v on dir

Did you ever get any response from your WAS sensor?

Yes i got my was sensor working tidy. I used the mounted ads1115, once i added the 1k resistor it worked perfectly

You only need the modular ADS if don’t have the surface mount ads or if you’ve damaged the smt ads

Well if someone could give me some pointers id really appreciate it, ive been fighting my system for a long time, and i cant get any information relayed to the tablet. I set up udp, tried a new teensy, and even downloaded a newer version of agio, and nothing. Ethernet simply wont relay any information. Im using a usb to ethernet dongle. V2.4 aio board, surface 3 tablet

What i always do is in the ino file set my ip adres. 192.168.15.120 while gateway is 192.168.15.1. Set it in ino file and worked for me. I had same before tried all. This only worked. Besure you ethernet adapter on tablet has same gateway…

So would you set the ip for the adapter with it unplugged from the pcb?

And how.do.you set the ip in the ino file?

Leave your adapter plugged in. I had trouble with getting connected also. Go into the control panel and go into network and internet. Go into change adapter settings and click on the Ethernet. Go to change settings for this connection and double click on the ipv4 line and it’ll give you a page for that to add in your IP address. Click use following IP address. Hope this helps. You can do the ipv4 address from settings but the one in control panel will block it.

Also uncheck the box for ipv6. It can take priority and not allow your ipv4 address to work

You can choose the IMU roll axle directly in AGO v5.7.2. in the extended steering menu I think.

Like this

1 Like

So I’ll go thruit again here ust to be sure before i do anything. So you say to reflash to teensy, and in the sketch before you send it to the teensy, just make sure that the ip is set to 192.168.15.120?

Thanks I’ll try that first.

So i reflashed the teensy and tried again.
Initially nothing changed. Then when i was about to give up it started to work. Thinknit had something to do with sending the config to the steer board, then turning off the autosteer in the sim, and cycling the tractor icon in the steer settings window.

Figured that the green tractor in the steer window is another way to engage auto steer in a straight line without having a field just to setup the steer settings.