All in One PCB

Hi baraki… I have emailed you several times last months. I Would like to order a valve for a fendt 209 f vario. You promised me to find out wich one we need. Would you please look at this again ? And answer my mail please ?
Thanks! Guido.

https://www.agopengps.pl/ just buy from his webshop

That was exactly the place I originally looked for. All I can find is V4.1 there is nothing about V4.2.

Its little bit confusing as devs left name of directory v4.1. But gerber inside is v4.2.

On the site he mentioned that for a fendt there are special valve needed. Not the standard LS valve. So i asked him for a fendt 209 vario, and he answered me that he would led me know what valve i need for a 209. In oktober. I have ask him bij mail several times but he dit not answer any more…

1 Like

You might have better luck posting this in @baraki valve sales thread versus the AIO PCB thread. I just visited that thread and he answered a question on his valves a short while ago.

Mocking up my AIO board with components before soldering i had a question regarding the RTK2 board. I opted for the XLR antenna and am not sure how this works?

Is this placement over the teensy correct?

Hi im building a similar board and are wondering about the XLR as well . I am thinking that it would have to go there but it would be nice to know for sure . cheers chris

he board i have is a v4.2 looks slightly different

Yes, that is correct. If you look at your simpleRTK2B Budget board there is a picture with the words “Mount Xbee Like This” showing the proper orientation.

Right, I ordered my board withe the XLR atenna so it is already installed.

My concern is that the connection for the XLR antenna is over top of the teensy and if this is nomal? Do I then just run the antenna cord hangig over the teensy to the normal outlet?

If you have a faceplate then it would be nicer to use a short SMA extension wire from the radio to the faceplate, they are maybe $10. I would install the F9P with screws and put some electrical tape over the SMA connection that is over top of the Teensy to prevent shorts in case anything gets bumped and becomes dislodged.

You can also move the F9P to the left slot if that is better. The firmware will automatically detect which slot the F9P is in.

The radio in the tractor will only be receiving, it will never be transmitting. The XLR and LR radios both have equal receive capability. It makes sense to save some money and to use the LR radio on the tractor.

Ah, dang I didnt know that. So essentially i could have gone with the XLR for the base station and just the LR on the rovers?

Ok, this will be going in a 3D printed box so you’re saying to run a short cord (from XLR antenna) over to the outlet and then hookup my antenna correct? Then leave the NON XLR antenna hookup alone/not attach anything.

Yes.

Run a short cord from the XLR to the faceplate. Connect to a radio antenna.

The F9P needs an antenna too. Run a short cord from the F9P to the faceplate (use a cord with a 90 in one end). Connect to a GNSS antenna.

Buckwheat, thank you for the clarification. Stepping away for 8+ months I need to catch back up.

I forgot all about the actual gnss antenna however this is how it will look when hooked up correct?

1 Like

Yes, that’s correct.

Great thank you!

1 Like

Hello do any of you have this problem?

The classic “field created to far away” problem.

You can actually see it with your big easting/northing numbers. You are 100 000s meter away from the field origin.

Make a new field, but not in simulator.

Which version are you using? There should be a popup in the newer versions to prevent that.
Edit: it says 5.7.3.1

2 Likes

I think you made that field in Simulator mode.

Create a new field and see if it works then.

Edit: typed before I’d read Pats reply!

1 Like

Upgraded to the newest version now it works. I don’t think I made the field in simulator mode but it doesn’t matter. Thanks @TeddyStamford and @Pat