All in One PCB

Still doesn’t work ,

Think it’s supposed to be a zero, my fault

1 Like

It could also be an issue with your computer.
For example my Lenovo has a BIOS settings that disable WiFi when ethernet cable is connected.

This should be a part of the “configure tablet” in wiki.

1 Like

It’s weir some times work other doesn’t but I run it for more than a week and never had a problem

I had this issue. It was a windows issue, prioritising Ethernet over wifi even when there is no internet on the Ethernet. Somewhere on here is how I sorted it out.

[edit…]

Here.

1 Like

For the MFA motor users (french guys!)
The motor driver can take too much power and it can fry the D6 diode.
I include some pictures how it looked and how we fixed it.
D6 is slightly different color (and has 5V on the other side)

We fixed it by adding a 1N5408:

But to avoid having this issue ever again we also bypassed the diode and powering the cytron directly:

2 out of 3 tractors had this issue. Both of them were in the 80-100HP range and can turn very sharp which means lot of turns on the steering.

our big 200HP tractor has 0 issue or discolor (but I did the hack anyways)

I am getting ready to order the all in one board and would like to clarify something. JLCPCB still does not have the component for c24, c25, thought I read on hear that I can use the 1000uf’s that were used on V2. Can someone confirm this?

Also does the through hole components go in the holes circled in red below?, based on the information on back of board is where I am getting my assumption. Thanks for all your help.

Also I am not able to find the component in U6. MC7805CTG. no one seems to have them. I also did not see any alternates in the list provided.

@OhioFarmer64 Yes and yes to the first two questions.

And this will substitute for U6:

Thanks for the rapid response on my questions. Your link above does not take me to any component so not sure what the substitute is.

Texas Instruments LM7805CT

Try this part number with JLCPCB C50931

I have a good dual, but the roll value is still jumping. Standing position, even while on the run.

Because vertical GPS accuracy is only half of horizontal, you are going to see see minor jumps in the roll, even when standing still but it should be okay. AOG does some filtering on the roll.

As I stated earlier I am getting ready to purchase the all in one board, I just read on telegram that there may be some more changes coming to this board due to the hard to get components. Should I wait a little longer before ordering or is the basic board not changing just the components? thanks for any updates.

I already added a substitute list for the wiki: Choosing A Board · farmerbriantee/AgOpenGPS_Boards Wiki · GitHub
This is based on 2 orders I did.

yes I have seen the substitute list, I was just trying to confirm that the board it self was not going to be changing. Do not want to order and a week later there is a change to the board. Thanks

see link

https://discourse.agopengps.com/t/aog-autosteer-dual-gps-pcb/8307/289

This board has been replaced and updated. Check out “all in one pcb”
We are close to the next release as well.
I can send a new link to this one if its what you want though

We’ve been working to fix it up, and it’s close to being ready (short of any actually testing).

So what code should i be using in the all in one board
My tractor WAS sensor is on the canbus Kubota M201 i got the wiring information from the dealer and it show the WAS connector under the cab and its gnd can high and can low wire in the plug so i need to read the canbus to get my steer angle sensor
I’ve created the cable to plug into this plug and connect it to can1 on the all in one board
i tried to upload the Autosteer_AOGv5_Teensy4.1UDP_SteerReadyCAN but that doesn’t seem to work with the board i get no lights but it does find the BN008
Is there a version that to be used with this board?