All in One PCB

On the schematic:
I think it’s not the most recent one… not sure, we changed 15v to 12v_board.

+12v in = battery input
+15v = polarity protected 12v output from board. You can use it to feed a pressure sensor
LEFT = PWM left to motor / left valve
RIGHT = PWM right to motor / right valve
LOCK = 12v output for a 6/2 valve or a automotive relay to switch something when you enable autosteer
Udc = 12v output for Danfoss when enable autosteer
Us = 3-9v output for Danfoss control (comes from TLC081p chip

Mcp1584 = 3.3v reg for Bynav module
Mcp2562 is canbus chip, future development, there is no code which uses this chip at the moment on this board

creality_ender3pro_vili_0.20.inst.zip (374 Bytes)

Two things, i use this firmware for Ender 3 v-2, it has an amazing bed leveling option.

For fixing the first layers i use :

https://www.amazon.es/gp/product/B01HQ4KXZ4/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

1 Like

Is there anyone going to buy some parts from ardusimple? Maybe some of us can do a bulk order and have great discount?

Let me know

hello,

I continue to understand the PCB.

the 5V regulation for U4 and U5 (GNSS and teensy/IMU power) is made with which component.?

for the 5V WAS it is done with an MC7805CTG, should the same be used for U4 and U5?

thank you

U4 and U5 use:

MORNSUN K7805M 1000R3

mornsun-power.com

MORNSUN DC/DCConverter-Switching Regulator_Regulated Output…

MORNSUN POWER high quality switching regulator K78 series with 0.2mA no-load input current, low radiation, and no heat sink requirement, which is ideal for industrial control, instrumentation and power electronics application, and so on. Contact us…

Thank you for the reply, a lot of work till now for making this new AIO PCB ready for us :+1:
Some have already ordered them and soon the final release is out.
I give a couple og free coffees to keep the discourse.agopengps servers running :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Too late. There was a group buy but it is closed now.

For this new pcb?

We just did a group buy for the Micro F9P and the ANN-MB antenna. It closed on Tuesday. We are hoping to do another group buy in the winter.

https://discourse.agopengps.com/t/micro-f9p-group-buy/10379/31

Darn missed that… cant wait for winter so will buy now.

Might ask and see if anyone has extra.
https://discourse.agopengps.com/t/micro-f9p-group-buy/10379/31

Hello,

How can I change the not available parts as through hole on the web page?

Thanks!

Hi all,
How can i view schematics of this PCB? it has unknown format for me (.json)?
Thanks in advance.

using the program Download Center - EasyEDA

1 Like

Which are the parts that aren’t needed if I don’t want to use Danfoss or CAN bus, but an electric motor?

Jhmach, the cost of parts per board are $42 according to the BOM, that means by having only 2 boards assembled you save at least $126, which I think counts as “saving much money”. Am I missing something?

When ordering a PCB, JLCPCB’s “Select parts” page lists designator U4’s and U5’s quantity as 0, but the BOM says the quantity should be 1 for each of them per board. JLCPCB’s part list also says “inventory shortage” next to U4 and U5, but other parts have this next to them too, and their quantity is listed as expected. Why is this happening?

Also thank you for the AIO PCB!

@Jhmach thanks for the pre release and your instructions! Looking forward to getting the boards from JLCB soon.

Which code are you running on the All-in-one teensy?

1 Like

It appears there are some motors being used that are 10 amp full load. The PCBs do not have large enough traces to carry that current. Below are 2 options to increase the current carrying capacity to ensure that the traces don’t burn through on a full load situation.

Micro F9P boards

Just solder an insulated wire on the under side of the board as in these pictures.
Wire calculator shows 20ga minimum wire size. I would use 18ga for safety factor.

Below is the routing for the Standard F9P boards

2 Likes

Are the traces to the cytron wide enough then? (Gnd probably but not 12v?) Or should we ad another wire?

Thanks, @Jhmach for all your help. Due to the shortage of parts for the Danfos valve and canbus, could you add a copy of the BOM for those who are not planning on using either?

1 Like