All in One PCB

Updated Standard Special Box, error fixes.

StandardSpecialV2.zip (1,3 MB)

3 Likes

So I have a few questions about this All in One PCB.

Iā€™ve checked AgOpenGps out over the years, but always decided I wasnā€™t quite ready to tackle the project. This winter I decided it was at a stage I was willing to put forth the effort to see if I could make it work. Iā€™ve purchased the Panda pcb board and the parts to solder onto it. So, now Iā€™m here ready to get the soldering iron going, but, trying to decide if Iā€™m better off putting in another order to jlcpcb.

Even though this board is ā€œpre-releaseā€ is it production ready? Am I better off waiting another month or so to see if there are going to be any more changes?

Is this board going to be the easiest way for me to get going? Or should I continue with the Panda board and the KaupoiMOD board?

If I were in your position, Iā€™d build what you have, and order the new pre-assembled boards from jlc. The expensive stuff (cytron, teensy, f9p etc) will just transfer over, (assuming youā€™re not going for micro f9p) and the cost of components youā€™ll be soldering to the board you have just now will be negligible.

The actual release is to be in the support folder with the new version of agopen. It will be the same as this pre release. Guys have been waiting patiently and we didnt want them to get discouraged, so we did a pre release here.
The board you have will be fine. The new boards with dual, I believe are the simplest, only because they can be ordered pre assembled and everything is on one board with one ethernet cable. And dual doesnt get confused about heading or direction. I believe the PANDA sentence has helped with most of those small issues.
A lot of the through hole components for the boards you have can be used on the all in one board as well. Its really up to you.

1 Like

Okay, thanks.

How does dual perform compared to single with the BNO085? Is there a noticeable difference in how it will steer?

Iā€™ve been using dual for a couple years and it drives as good as any OEM Iā€™ve seen. I have been very open that single has come a long ways, but as for me, I have no plans to ever switch from dual. I have very little electronics experiance and dual has just been foolproof.
There are some who farm under tall trees who have had some issues with dual, due to poor reception, but @Richardklasens_admin added an imu to dual and has given great reports.
If both systems are working properly, depending on conditions, you wonā€™t see any noticable difference in the quality of the drive.

Hello. You can share the support settings in Ultimaker Cura. And then for some reason they fall off in the initial stage. I used to print a lot with external supports, there were no problems. And here with internal support it does not work for some reason.

On the schematic:
I think itā€™s not the most recent oneā€¦ not sure, we changed 15v to 12v_board.

+12v in = battery input
+15v = polarity protected 12v output from board. You can use it to feed a pressure sensor
LEFT = PWM left to motor / left valve
RIGHT = PWM right to motor / right valve
LOCK = 12v output for a 6/2 valve or a automotive relay to switch something when you enable autosteer
Udc = 12v output for Danfoss when enable autosteer
Us = 3-9v output for Danfoss control (comes from TLC081p chip

Mcp1584 = 3.3v reg for Bynav module
Mcp2562 is canbus chip, future development, there is no code which uses this chip at the moment on this board

creality_ender3pro_vili_0.20.inst.zip (374 Bytes)

Two things, i use this firmware for Ender 3 v-2, it has an amazing bed leveling option.

For fixing the first layers i use :

https://www.amazon.es/gp/product/B01HQ4KXZ4/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

1 Like

Is there anyone going to buy some parts from ardusimple? Maybe some of us can do a bulk order and have great discount?

Let me know

hello,

I continue to understand the PCB.

the 5V regulation for U4 and U5 (GNSS and teensy/IMU power) is made with which component.?

for the 5V WAS it is done with an MC7805CTG, should the same be used for U4 and U5?

thank you

U4 and U5 use:

MORNSUN K7805M 1000R3

mornsun-power.com

MORNSUN DC/DCConverter-Switching Regulator_Regulated Outputā€¦

MORNSUN POWER high quality switching regulator K78 series with 0.2mA no-load input current, low radiation, and no heat sink requirement, which is ideal for industrial control, instrumentation and power electronics application, and so on. Contact usā€¦

Thank you for the reply, a lot of work till now for making this new AIO PCB ready for us :+1:
Some have already ordered them and soon the final release is out.
I give a couple og free coffees to keep the discourse.agopengps servers running :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Too late. There was a group buy but it is closed now.

For this new pcb?

We just did a group buy for the Micro F9P and the ANN-MB antenna. It closed on Tuesday. We are hoping to do another group buy in the winter.

https://discourse.agopengps.com/t/micro-f9p-group-buy/10379/31

Darn missed thatā€¦ cant wait for winter so will buy now.

Might ask and see if anyone has extra.
https://discourse.agopengps.com/t/micro-f9p-group-buy/10379/31

Hello,

How can I change the not available parts as through hole on the web page?

Thanks!

Hi all,
How can i view schematics of this PCB? it has unknown format for me (.json)?
Thanks in advance.