All in One PCB

Your top should be the bottom. Print it like a bowl / vase.

2 Likes

rotate it 180
as said like a bowl.
and make a suport because of botum edge is rounded.

1 Like

Anyone know what this arrow indicates on the micro enclosure (post 5)?

I figured ā€œpoint this end upā€ but the logo is upside down then

I think this should point forward(direction when vehicle moves forward) because of IMU

I realize many are moving to the newer v4x AIO. Iā€™m just getting to the 5 ver 2.4 that I got last year. Iā€™ve been trying to get some advice with soldering the missing components on the telegram channel, but no response. Is this because the ver 2.4 board is problematic? Iā€™m almost ready to put everything together. Is this board going to be okay for simple guidance?

Thereā€™s nothing wrong with the 2.4, that canā€™t be fixed. v2.x board issues fixes Ā· AgHardware/Boards Wiki Ā· GitHub
But I donā€™t know on the missing components.
Hereā€™s the link to the message on the telegram chat for the board experts Telegram: Contact @agopengpsinternational

I think itā€™s more that no one is asking v2.4 questions anymore because anyone thatā€™s ordered v2.4 has already got them fully assembled and installed in a tractor. Iā€™ve got 2x v2.4 in tractors myself, they work just fine.

1 Like

Iā€™m just finally getting to them and I know they didnā€™t have all the pieces soldered on. I have a picture in the telegram chat that I was hoping to get some clarification. Otherwise I think Iā€™m good just reading the discourse and github files.

I also have around 30 machines running them.

Steering kickout doesnā€™t work with 12V motors but for hydraulic installation itā€™s great.

2 layer V4 is definitely nicer but wouldnā€™t throw out any V2 board because of it.

1 Like

Also, the dual-CANBUS but also analog WAS is still a useful option

My steering (current) kick out works with a 12v motor on a v2.4. Whatā€™s stopping yours from working?

I have 2 identical 2.4 Std all in one boards that I have built, and everything works except the current kick out. I have the 24 volt motor, and using a remote steer switch. I made the modifications to the cytron to allow the current disconnect. When I set the amperage very low, Iā€™ve had it seeming to kickout, and reengage immediately, and repeat that So when I grabbed the wheel, it would jerk, and beep at me.

I already had the trace cut, and a 330 ohm resister in place as a fix to the original v2.4 board problems. Then I saw Davidwedelā€™s post above regarding v2. board fixes This post recommends a 1k resistor instead of a 330 ohm, so I replaced mine. Now I canā€™t seem to get the cytron to send anything to the motor. Thereā€™s power at the cytron. Everything is green in AgIO, The steer switch still shows a change in the PWM value on the screen when I switch it off and on.
What are others using for that resistor? Any other advice?

Check the voltage on the white jumper wire at the Cytron when steering is on & off.

With regards to the reengaging immediately, are you using a steer ā€œswitchā€? That mode has a glitch in the official firmware that rengages once the fault condition is gone (ie over current went away because autosteer turned off)

m_elias, thanks for the response. I will check the voltage as you mentioned, and thankfully I have a second board that I can compare it with.

With regard to the code problem when using the switch, I found a topic on it.
https://discourse.agopengps.com/t/reactivate-auto-steer-switch-after-current-limit/8526/5

I will try that code fix, and/or convert to using a button instead of a switch.

Hello,
i would like to use the speed pulse to switch a cover crop spreader on and off. Is there already published a Arduino code for this? The Arduino should close a relay as soon as a pulse comes. Thanks in advance!

You could also use the section control side of things to control it. Could have it turning on and off to a boundary line or on coverage.
A simple relay board linked to a nano to control the switching.

1 Like

:+1:
I could use that too, right.

I rigged up a 12 row beet drill to section control and it works very well. All the codes/inoā€™s are available and easy to do

The only problem was that i have two machines in the three point hitch at the same time. The cultivator is controlled by AOG. The spreader should only be controlled via the driving speed. So i got it working with Arduino pulseIn() function and a relay.

1 Like

Can you explain what you did? Activate a relay anytime thereā€™s an input pulse?