AOG Autosteer Dual GPS PCB

A4 SDA A5 SCL

So it is pin 18 and 19 , same as bno.Just like on nano.

google-link is unfortunatly not valid animoreā€¦

This board has been replaced and updated. Check out ā€œall in one pcbā€
We are close to the next release as well.
I can send a new link to this one if its what you want though

I posted a link to this this board with a bno footprint if you want to use it
Here is a photo of my install, the switch is there for machine UDP, not necessary for autosteer. Also i modified the cytron holes for a step up converter(white PCB).

when the motor is overloaded, teensy cuts off the signal. Where could I have gone wrong?

Does teensy lose signal on voltage surge?

Yes I know this problem. If Iā€™m not on the line when I drive in and the engine has to correct itself when switching on at full speed, my Teensy sometimes shuts off. I hope to improve with a Snubber.

In the engine settings, I lowered the power to 40. I took it up a notch. problem is solved

Does the ā€œLost RTKā€ message in agopengps essentially mean that it isnā€™t getting corrections from rtk2go? Is it the casters problem?

If you had rtk and lost it, itā€™s probably the caster.

Do you perhaps mean ā€œconnection to casterā€ issues? Iā€™ve never had a caster issue (running my own) but with AOG I often see ā€œlost RTKā€. At times this happens if Iā€™ve lost internet to my laptop via my phoneā€™s hotspot (battery running out or I simply forget to activate it etc.). More often it happens if I drive to a place with strong foliage or other stuff blocking satellite visibility.

The issue was a username for the base station I believe.

So I would like to update my system to the latest 5.7.2 version. Do I need to update the firmware on the teensy and should I use the latest 1.32 or 1.13 from the board repository? Currently on 5.6.2.

It seems 1.13 is best for dual and the configs have been very recently updated on the boards repo.

Well M_elias; I am using a single antenna (rover) and my own base station, can you recommend 1.32 for me?

You should maybe ask on a thread topic that applies to your question. I canā€™t personally say which is best, I have not tested all the configuration. I think 1.32 is fine for single.

1 Like

What about the software for the teensy?

Ardusimple has stated that AOG users should use 1.13 firmware. 1.32 has a bunch of extra features running that only hinder the rates that we need to drive well. Use 1.13 with 3 constellations at 10hz.

1 Like

Use either 2.4 or 4.1 teensy code. Either one is fine for 5.7.2 and single gps.

I am using duel gps if that makes a difference.