Autosteer Single GPS+IMU+Panda

This fooled me once today when I upgraded, make sure UDP is turned on, and that the current network address matches your network, also the corrections are selected on udp on the corrections page.

1 Like

Hi. I’m building a panda. This is the beginning of my adventure with AGO. If I bought fp9, do I have to configure it? Upload what?

Use search function. And a world of awnsers will open.

Try these 3 words in the magnifying glass top right! F9p setup panda

1 Like

Hello ,can someone tell me , where do i connect ibt2 on panda version, on previous it was on nano, but for teensy i do not see scheme.
In previous posts i saw panda but only imu and teensy, motor controler no.
Or i setup one nano just for ibt?
That part i do not understand.

Does the motor controller not go on the PCB V2 or Kauopi (or whatever PCB you’re running) along with the WAS etc.
Panda has the Teensy+F9P+IMU connected to the tablet separately from the main PCB.

I do not have board, i need scheme how to connect everything, but i do not see was or ibt2 on what they are connected.

For previous versions i find with nano but panda version no.
If someone have wiring image that whod be great.

You connect was, motor controler to nano (like without panda). And make separate module for panda (GPS+IMU+Teensy).

2 Likes

Hello
I’m building a panda. I buy parts and think what to choose K7805-2000R3 or K7805M-2000R3. The board says K7805M-2000R3.

most of your questions can be found in this file
SupportFiles.zip

Hello
I’m building a Panda PCB and i have a Question about the Teensy 4.1 is it possible that this thing costs 45 Euros?? and the delivery Thime is around June 2023
Can i take a alternative like a Arduino or a Raspberry Pi Pico or anyone knows where i can buy it yet (shipping to austria)

You can order by manufacturer. There you can also see a list of supplier company’s. I had a german company that called EXP tech they have 73 in stock. And 37 euro

3 Likes

Can anyone tell me how it would be to use PANDA for BASE signal reception? I use the SKYTRAQ PX1125R card. It receives signal from BASE through RX2.

PANDA is synchronization between an IMU and the Rover GPS, not applicable to your base station unless your base antenna is waving around in the wind :grimacing:

3 Likes

So with PANDA it is not possible to correct the signal based on RTK with LoraWan? How many centimeters of accuracy can I get with panda?

I have Esprtk Board, with LoraWan.

PANDA is only the technique of synchronizing the IMU with the GPS receiver. It has nothing to do with how you transfer your RTK correction data or your base station.

1 Like

I suppose it should work like a F9P. Just tell the skytraq to output same nmea messages on txd.
Although I haven’t looked into the teensy program, to tell if it have program messages giving orders to the F9P.

The panda .ino on the teensy just takes gga and vtg in on a uart, then takes the imu data at the precise time, then creates and spits panda out.

The mod Im running does the same, but skips the direct uart gps connection to do it all over udp.
Ive made Panda with F9P, Emlid and Trimble receivers sending nmea data to the teensy 4.1

1 Like

PANDA doesn’t play a role with that. Your radio connection to the base station remains connected to the RX2 pin. The TX of the SkyTraq sends GGA and VTG to the Teensy, just like an F9P would.

so I just need to receive the signal correction from RX2 by the lora radio.

Thank you guys.

1 Like