Autosteer Single GPS+IMU+Panda

Check the support folder included in the downloads.

AOG is always in development, so changes are constant. Build one first, complete it. Once you have a working model its easier to choose upgrades or modify.

Unless you’ve changed something, but default the F9P is set to receive rtcm on all of its ports including usb.

Can confirm

Yea I will keep the v2 board as is then. Let me get this right so the teensy is basically wired to the arduisimple board then the usb from teensy goes to the tablet instead of the usb from the arduisimple board?

Yes you are understanding correctly.

GGA+bno——>teensy4.1———>Panda sentence to Aog

Complete stupidity on my part looking in the wrong place the ntrip client config had changed all good.

1 Like

So Ive now noticed with RTK my speed signal varies wildly even when tractor speed is stable. I thought I read something on this here but I can’t find it now. Since I pass speed to my seeder computer had to disable rtk to do the sowing. Any pointers appreciated. I understand AOG is calculating speed but I can’t understand why rtk would change the behavior. What was really interesting was when i turned off rtk the problem continued until the F9P actually lost the rtk fix a minute or 2 later.

You have VTG enabled? Which version are you using?

So im running agopen 5.6.2 Im running panda with cmps and single f9p.
Ive set the antenna heading type to fix.
roll filter 50

I understood vtg no longer used its calculated in aog?

In 5.6.2 VTG is not needed, but in new versions you need re-enable it. Some problems with speed make we re-enable VTG

2 Likes

Got it thanks do I need to update teensy also ?

Using PANDA roll filter needs to be 0 or 1

If you are using 5.6.15 you need upload on Teensy a Autosteer_gps_teensy_v5_5

Is in Support folder

1 Like

Vili

if we use 5.6.2 we need also to use “Autosteer_gps_teensy_v5_5” ?

All times ino on support folder for each version, when release we say if ino have any changes

1 Like

thanks a lot

i have doubt because in my folder there is no basic panda
i redownload it imediatly and i find it now

So just looking at the code in the 5.6.15 release and the teensy code still has the vtg parser disabled. Should i enable this?

Thanks

You are going to have to re-enable it again, it must be the version that we are going to release soon that is like this. So many versions that I already lose myself

1 Like

Thanks Vili another quick one for heading then do i stick with fix or go back to vtg for heading?

fix to fix

2 Likes

Hello ,
Has anyone had a problem with the ntrip on a basic panda board in UDP?
I just finished and no way ntrip AiO client connects… When I test my f9p through u-center and its ntrip client, it works.