Beta Test of v4.61 NEW update! (report Bugs Only please)

Something must be wrong in your kml file. Did you try another one? Like import one from a field made by aog in a older version?

I don’t know what is wrong.
I tried several KML-files. All the same. Simulator longitude is set to 0.0000.

When I try to set the simulator longitude manually, this happens.
nimetön

That is normal function, you must restart to activate new sim cords.

Okay…

You click field and then on KML import, give it a name, and hit the KML load button to open a a kml on your window?

Okay. I had to install Google Earth to make a new KML-file. And it works. Previous files were probably modified by older version of AOG.

1 Like

Topic splitted to Bugs and feature requests. Please post bugs only here

If you have good features that are missing, please post here

Beta Test of v4.6 - (Feature requests only please)

Will fix the image for sure, its too busy.

I will see what is up with the sim in the set sim. If a field is made from kml - or if just loading a field you don’t need to set the sim anymore. I guess i just never used this screen even once yet. I better try it out.

Thanks for the post!!

Is the process too confusing? Should the KML button be under the filename or a different spot?

What would be best?

First try today.
I found a little obvious bug: There is a new button at the bottom which can show tramlines/wheels at the main symbol? I don’t know yet what it is really for, but right-click on it shows the same ‘flag-color changer’ like on the flag button.

Ha!!! that is awesome. Repurposing and copying buttons will do that. Good catch.

The button shows, when you have made tramlines, either all, outer only, inner only, or none.

grafik

It doesn’t fit.

Hi. Is it possible that the program remembers the zoom position after closing?

1 Like

Why is there a gap. Is it a bug, or did you plan like this?

Another minor bug: In the preferences tab it is written “keyboared”.

1 Like

not sure if this is bug or not, but I left a simulation go and eventually i got this error.

Capture2

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index
at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource)
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.get_Item(Int32 index)
at

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

Under Edit AB Curve the upper move over is in the smaller units.

yup, that crazy metric/imperial. I caught that one already, thx.

I think you’re driving in the wrong place? is it set up to do odd or even?

I’m hoping as long as we don’t fall asleep in out tractors, it won’t show again lol. I have no idea why it crashed there. Any idea how far away it was?

1 Like

it doesn’t draw the line from the last point to the first point, have been using it to know where the field started/ended. Its a bit of a challenge - just like in contour mode - the start and end of a guidance line because the points run out before the line ends because you are looking ahead at points. That is why the long tails on uturn, get straight before letting go of the uturn, by then you are lined up with the abline.

Any idea what the distance of the gap is? I’m thinking about 3 meters maybe?