Beta Test of v4.61 NEW update! (report Bugs Only please)

I’d better start saving :slightly_smiling_face: as I really like all the new features especially the improved steering, tramlines and boundary curve. It’s absolutely brilliant thank you.

One small problem is that I can’t seem to change Min Unapplied.

Also is there a reason why in section control I can’t seem to get Off(secs) to be larger than On(secs)? My sprayer takes longer to stop spraying than to start.

1 Like

Thank YOU to develop group.
I like the graphics, easy to understand without text, but I would prefer more difference between the two green colors in the button for autosteer configuration.

Maybe a bug when using a normal keyboard. when pressing space (after last word) cursor jumps to start of line, space can be made in middle of word, as seen in Number 1Tractor.
This does not happen when using screen keyboard.
If typing this: Same silver, then it will look as the saved vehicle here.
Maybe it is because I have these letters on keyboard ÆØÅ :slight_smile:

found something, not sure its a glitch or even really a problem.
I was playing with a field learning the in and outs of making boundary’s and AB lines,
Then I changed the implement width and reduced it to one section instead of 3. after that all the painted lines showing the ground I already covered lost a butch of area. the area that the calculator in the top corner was still right but as you can see in the pic the old painted area’s are very incomplete. Capture.PNG

Also, I coudnt find where you could change the angle of the already made AB lines?

Also if I had to request one more thing it would be that there is more green or red showing on the steering wheel and u turn icon, just to see at a distance with a glance to know if its on or not. maybe the square behind the symbol change color?
Capture1

Thanks to all of you putting the work into getting this right! I am really looking forward to autosteer this summer.

1 Like

ya, that’s a decision i guess that was made. is a lot easier given the limitations imposed by read an array of pixels more then anything

1 Like

Well ya, the triangles drawn by the removed sections - are also removed. So really good idea to start the field with the sections you will be using.

1 Like

You are saving an actual file name so the characters are limited to windows filenames valid characters. For giggles here is the mutex excusion string to kick you out if entering a non compliant char. I will check the spacebar though, that is odd.

fileRegex = “(^(PRN|AUX|NUL|CON|COM[1-9]|LPT[1-9]|(\.+)$)(\…)?$)|(([\x00-\x1f\\?:";‌​|/<>])+)|([\.]+)”;

Actually AOG accepts scandinavian characters, I suppose the Windows language files take care of it.
But the keyboard is different so space might be changed.

Made a field boundry, and used auto u turn to skip 1 to the end then 0 for first pass back, then back to 1 skip to fill in . On v4.3.10 for some reason, when I would go back through the field to fill in the skips, it would turn just past half, then make a quick back and forth jump, then finish the turn. That doesn’t happen on the beta, it is one smooth turn.

Done. Set to exactly to the cm desired. Totally agree with this suggestion. Screenshot_3

6 Likes

Can you please pass some love to the Danfoss users
Signed “The Dannies”

Screenshot_2

Why yes i can :slight_smile: I know, its about frickin time!!!

2 Likes

Zooming with a mouse wheel feels a bit backwards. Wheel up zooms out and down zooms in.

When I import a field from KML-file. Simulator sets longitude to 0.0000.
nimetön

For my opinion implement could have an another measurement. The actual thing usually happens a one or two meters behind the wheels (pivot point). Like sprayer or spreader.

nimetön

1 Like

Something must be wrong in your kml file. Did you try another one? Like import one from a field made by aog in a older version?

I don’t know what is wrong.
I tried several KML-files. All the same. Simulator longitude is set to 0.0000.

When I try to set the simulator longitude manually, this happens.
nimetön

That is normal function, you must restart to activate new sim cords.

Okay…

You click field and then on KML import, give it a name, and hit the KML load button to open a a kml on your window?

Okay. I had to install Google Earth to make a new KML-file. And it works. Previous files were probably modified by older version of AOG.

1 Like

Topic splitted to Bugs and feature requests. Please post bugs only here

If you have good features that are missing, please post here

Beta Test of v4.6 - (Feature requests only please)

Will fix the image for sure, its too busy.

I will see what is up with the sim in the set sim. If a field is made from kml - or if just loading a field you don’t need to set the sim anymore. I guess i just never used this screen even once yet. I better try it out.

Thanks for the post!!

Is the process too confusing? Should the KML button be under the filename or a different spot?

What would be best?

First try today.
I found a little obvious bug: There is a new button at the bottom which can show tramlines/wheels at the main symbol? I don’t know yet what it is really for, but right-click on it shows the same ‘flag-color changer’ like on the flag button.