Beta Test of v4.61 NEW update! (report Bugs Only please)

Ha!!! that is awesome. Repurposing and copying buttons will do that. Good catch.

The button shows, when you have made tramlines, either all, outer only, inner only, or none.

grafik

It doesn’t fit.

Hi. Is it possible that the program remembers the zoom position after closing?

1 Like

Why is there a gap. Is it a bug, or did you plan like this?

Another minor bug: In the preferences tab it is written “keyboared”.

1 Like

not sure if this is bug or not, but I left a simulation go and eventually i got this error.

Capture2

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index
at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource)
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.get_Item(Int32 index)
at

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

Under Edit AB Curve the upper move over is in the smaller units.

yup, that crazy metric/imperial. I caught that one already, thx.

I think you’re driving in the wrong place? is it set up to do odd or even?

I’m hoping as long as we don’t fall asleep in out tractors, it won’t show again lol. I have no idea why it crashed there. Any idea how far away it was?

1 Like

it doesn’t draw the line from the last point to the first point, have been using it to know where the field started/ended. Its a bit of a challenge - just like in contour mode - the start and end of a guidance line because the points run out before the line ends because you are looking ahead at points. That is why the long tails on uturn, get straight before letting go of the uturn, by then you are lined up with the abline.

Any idea what the distance of the gap is? I’m thinking about 3 meters maybe?

I’ve seen this in the older versions. Randomly, in the simulator, computer just left running. It seams to drive off the world. But not always. Way back, I took it for a drive in the truck. About 15 miles away, it quit working and threw an exception. Just figured that I hit the limits.

Tram type was set the wrong way. I must have set it wrong by mistake. Sorry.

1 Like

initial unit looks now “cm” but in reality it is “m”

( also strange because Wolle post 1 day ago and it shows “m”
grafik

That is two different forms. ABLine and ABCurve. It comes from two different sources.

1 Like

Hi
I just tested the AB curve with all the default settings and it seem that the tractor jump from one line to the next in this curve.
It happen with a narrow seeder (4m) at the 9th line and above at 15kmh but also at 8kmh.
In real live it will probably not affect me because i make only 5 to 7 pass next to the boundary.

It seem that the generated curves are missing some points at one particular spot, making the adjacent line looking nearer.
Note that this is a curve picked from the boundary and the problem seem to come from the sharp edge at the left. The boundary was made last year while seeding, the recording was paused to make this edge.

link to video

aogv46_1_ab_curve_bug

field zip file:pat_curve_v46_2.zip.txt (81,3 Ko)

well ya, there has to be a bit of reality in testing as you say. where you are out at there is 2 or 3 points extrapolated to waaaaaay out there so hard to determine which point on the reference line you are actually at.

once you lose a line, it will try to make a new one - but if you stay on line, it should keep it and not find another.

yup, thx it should say mmmmmmm

Fixed. I should almost put a new one up.

1 Like

New version is looking great!

1 Like