CanBus for Beginners - Super Simple

The COM Port were right I switched between the different COM Ports several times.

There should be numbers both sides of the steering wheel picture. So your COM port is wrong or the Arduino is not working. Before opening AgIO you should open the serial monitor in the Arduino program and that will tell you what is going on and why it has stopped.

When you have that problem sorted you will only get a WAS signal when the valve is on (Factory switch in tractor)

Is there everything right? What ist CMPS meaning?
Projekt 2 with the poti is also not working.

CMPS is another type of IMU.

But looks like you have a BNO connected, it has been found but the the program stops (there should be some funny data after BNO OK).

If you disconnect the BNO then open the serial monitor what will it show?

The funny data is only there if the BNO is disconnected. As son as I connect the BNO there are no more data.

Thatā€™s your problem, what BNO have you got and how is it connected?

Iā€™m using the BNO08x 9-DoF with 5v to VIN, GND to GND, SCL to A5 and SDA to A4.

1 Like

From Adafruit? Or something else

As far as I know only the Adafruit version is 5v, Sparkfun and the Chinese ones are 3.3v

Iā€™m using the Adafruit, 5V is right.

Well the Adafruit one should be good, but something is wrong with the I2C wires or maybe the BNO?

Can I test the BNO?

Use an example from the spark fun library to test it.

I am trying to control the MF 8690. I have communication both ways, but for some reason it does not turn the wheels with the potentiometer.

Were you driving?
That was my main ProblemšŸ™ˆ

So you need a minimum speed?

Pilot pressure to valve?

Pilot pressure valve should get power with the Massey switch, but maybe itā€™s not?

@CommonRail which ino u use for your claas ? have read all here but dont see any informations about your ino configuration. thanks a lot for your job

you can find the claas .ino files under commonrailā€™s github page:

Today placed an order for this guy, J1939 keypad to control the autosteer without having to have additional switches hooked up. From here: www.blinkmarine.com

1 Like

With comprehensive technical documentation!