CanBus for Beginners - Super Simple

Tony, will your code work with Case Quadtrac?

I think so if it uses a PVED-CL / CLS but I have not tested it.

Is that a CAN valve? Looks like a Analog valve maybe?

Yes it was an analog valve. I tried to use the cables of the existing installation but found that the harness was damaged and only wasted time before I figured it out. You had to connect directly to the valve, it would be much faster. If everything was operational in the original installation, you can connect the Agopen PCB to the controller connectors, there are inputs leading to the valve, switch, button, steering sensor.

1 Like

In addition to steering, can iso canbus control the forward, backward or gear of the vehicle? Or can I control the turn signal?

In addition to steering, can iso canbus control the forward, backward or gear of the vehicle? Or can I control the turn signal?

Hello. Fendt 927 com3 08ā€™ with factory fitted autoguide valve pved-cc works with test code with potentiometer. I must check why itā€™s not working with full steering code but Iā€™m happy it starts steering after long time sniffing CAN and change damaged PVED coil. So com3 works on V-bus and safety features on tractor ECU works and disconnect autosteering well. Itā€™s early design with valve block with 2 additional coils.

1 Like

Hello,
I am making a canbus assembly with PCB Commonrail does anyone among you have a plan or photo of the connections on a Fendt 516 S4.

So you need the V-Bus. So you only need to figure out Can High and Can Low

thank you for your answer, but how to determine Can High and Can Low.
I block.

Fendt 828 scr. 2 can high yellow 3 can low green

1 Like

Thank you very much, thatā€™s much clearer to me.

Hello,
I come back to a subject that dates back.
I use AGO on a Fendt in canbus, I canā€™t get the Big Go and END triggered in the pounds.
the engagement of the guidance works very well with the little Go.

and is it possible to send me the direction parameters and set them to activate big Go and End.

I thank you

The triangular one on the second picture looks good. Looks like located right side under the seat. Is there a label on it? Also in our tractor the leads have letters on them. Look after X230.

Has anyone tried to CAN-drive a Claas Lexion with the Autopilot valve under the cab?

Hello, does the ā€œAutosteer USB AgOpen GPS V5CanBusā€ sketch for Uno also work with Ag Open 5.6.15 version, or are there any changes in the meantime?

What do you use that sketch for?

Drive New Holland T7, Uno with Can Shild, currently with Ag Open Version 5.5. Would like to update to 5.6.15 or later. On the Uno is CAN BUS AOG V5 from 4 Feb 2021. Does the sketch still have to be changed for this, or does it work like this?

It should still work, but it also could do with some updates as there is ways to do a few things better