Dual GPS PCB v1.3

go to link. then Click open in editor. Go to fabrication tab PCB Fabrication File (Gerber.
Screenshot (54)

Actually you can do everything from the file tab in easy EDA

• Export BOM
  • Generate PCB Fabrication File(Gerber)
  • Export Pick and Place File
    Screenshot (97)

Thanks, They are ordered

1 Like

Oh wow. You are fast :wink:
I hope someone looked at it closer to spot any of my faults :rofl:

Please be sure, that you ordered the one with the new labels “ardusimple f9p” instead of Arduino Uno
Screenshot_20210329-185532

Ya, we’re in a hurry. It’s near time to plant. :flushed: it’s v1.3 with f9p. I have to admit, you scared me a little.
Thanks for the quick work, Benjamin. Will report as soon as we test.

1 Like

Perfect. Looking forward to it :+1:

1 Like

Benjamin, could you look at my post in Dual GPS setups
Am having trouble loading ino.

Got one together.
View recent photos
I find that I have 3 different height of headers in my parts pile, but dont see in the description how to order the correct height. The f9p’s need to be a little taller to miss the ethernet connector with the pvt antenna connection.

1 Like

Great, hope everything works out as it should.

Extra long header connector?

No, I was looking for the female ones to solder on the pcb. I saw some long round ones in 40 pin strips. Didn’t find any long ones in the us though, and am running out of time

Hmm maybe some creative stacking would help. Cant find much variation on insulation height. for single row .1 pitch headers. Maybe board arrangment will need to be tweaked a bit

do you have female headers under the w5500? could direct solder it to the board maybe

Ya, thinking about soldering the next one direct. I have it all assembled with the cables on, and there us enough room, but would like a little more. I’ll go get some pictures

Benjamin, I have it together, but no power to esp. I only have 12v and ground coming in. What’s the other 2 terminals for ?
I had to remove the w5500 to plug USB in. Might be able to get to it with a 90, but I dont have one. F9p’s have power. Haven’t got GPS coming back yet through USB. I didn’t need to jumper the ioref, right? It looked like you did that on the board. I did forget to change to true in eprom when I loaded. Will try to reload in a bit. I’d take any advice you have.

any luck yet. or is their an unforseen issue with the dual board.

I took it back to the bench. Going to look at the pcb schematic tonight and try to figure out the power issue, and why I’m not getting anything from the f9p’s through the esp. Hoping Benjamin can help
Edit
Looked at the schematic, and it has power to esp32. From what I can tell. Everything looks correct. I’m starting to wonder about my nodeMCU’s. Finally got the ino loaded in them, but they aren’t powering. Going to put 5v to the bottom left pin from a converter plus ground and see.
Edit
Think I found it. Will try tomorrow. Rookie mistake

The simplertk2Blite can be used with dual antenna configuration ?

So it is possible to reduce the size of the pcb.

Two xbee sockets vs two arduino sockets

Configuration_simpleRTK2B_lite

The other two terminals are for the WiFi reset button. Matthias wanted them.

Hopefully you figure out why they do not power on.

If you get no data from f9ps maybe try to swap tx Rx in code :face_with_monocle: maybe I did it wrong again.

We could make it smaller with the simplertk2b lite boards. But everyone started with the bigger ones :wink:

I do not understand why top pin are UART2 and bottom pin are UART1.

Hello Benjamin, I have opened such a topic before, but not everyone said that it does not work, because the UBX message is not compatible with aog, but I do not understand that double antenna can be made with 2 simplertk2b, I do not understand why it cannot be done with simplertk2b + blite, I have this set and I cannot use it. : (Isn’t there any way to use this set with my base station, thank you in advance for your answer. My goal is to use dual antennas to determine my direction and slope without using my imu.connf