Ethernet Setup Help

Wifi seems to have limited real time capability, it send some data, pauses, send more. At least that is my experience.

What setting needs to be changed? Trying to get it figured out now but having no luck

If you can send more details maybe I can help. What isn’t working? Are you not getting rtk corrections?

I have my ardusimple connected to a usr. In agopen, i am getting gps over Ethernet no problem, I just can’t seem to get it to send ntrip back over Ethernet. When I connect usb to it and change the setting to send over usb, I get a fix immediately… aog v5.6.2

Ardusimple prt (port) uart 1 protocol in needs to be rtcm3 and out nmea 115200 baud rate. What ever port number you set when programing usr you also need to match that port in agio. example under position tab in agio set to udp and the default port there is 2233.

2 Likes

with: USR-TCP232-E2

try with this configuration don’t forget socket B

configured the uart of the f9p connected to the usr module this way

Thanks for the input I’m gonna recheck my configuration this afternoon when I’m back at the tractor

Hmm……. adjusted and saved settings in ucenter as per recommendations. Logged onto usr, double checked that I had correct port settings. Only thing is, I can’t see any socket b settings?? Do I have an older model usr that has older firmware version possibly?

Have you USR-TCP232-T2 OR USR-TCP232-E2 ?

Tcp232-T2 I believe.

T2 one com port
No socket parameter

E2 two com port

So you’re saying that I don’t need to worry about the socket b parameter if I’m using t2?
Or do I need to get a different module?

Still not getting fix over ethernet

your configuration seems correct maybe a firewall problem for me it works check your connections on the card and possibly using a terminal check the tx output of the usr module

Yeah, I’m starting to wonder if the connection from the usr module to the ardusimple is the problem……

What version AgOpen are you using? There was one bad version about 5.6.2 ish (ntrip was hard coded to .5 network) maybe just try a newer one (or older 5.5 if that’s still on your computer).

1 Like

The odd thing is though, that when I use ntrip with usb it works fine……

Yes that’s because AgIO is sending to the GPS serial port.

I think you’ll find the version you have (maybe 5.6.2, I’m not 100% sure) is sending via UDP when selected but on the wrong network. Best to just try a newer version or the original v5.5