Hi does any one has experience with integrating the keya motor

Good to know! Any info on availability, price…?

It will be cheaper then keya, exact price i do not know right now.
They are building eqipment for building motors right now, soon they make prototype we will test it, and i will post video how it works

2 Likes

First test with Keya motor (thanks to Nikolay for trying it!). Considering I did the code on the bench, I’m quite happy with this as a starting point. We think we know what the u-turn bug is.

This could well end up being a plug-and-play solution tho, with steering settings that can be used on any vehicle.

A

2 Likes

Is it CANBUS or Analog at your test setup? How could i start testing it with an AiO v4 Micro Board, Teensy 4.1 for now? Or should i wait @andyinv ?

Analog WAS, CANBUS motor. You can use PCB4.1, need to change which CAN port it is in the code tho, think it’s different from 2.4. CAN3 to CAN1 I think.

edit: it’s CAN3 in the code, for Micro AIO 4.1

I just got it working on my v4 micro. Send me a PM if you want help.

Might be a good idea to help each other here, so everyone can learn? Or write up a success-story and document the adventure?

1 Like

That is a great idea but there’s no extra time these days. I had intended to send him my edit of your code but I’ve now created a Keya branch on my forked repo. I’ll share it momentarily.

Here’s my latest.

I used a lot of code from @andyinv but with a slightly different approach with minimal changes to the official firmware so most of the Keya code is in the Keya file.
It also has a potential fix for when using a steer “switch” and current/pressure sensing. I think it’s otherwise in sync with the latest official firmware

3 Likes

engine arrived this morning. I don’t know how to start the engine. Which pins should I use? Can you help me?

I have the first version cards.

There is no can2 output on the PCB. i can create an external PCB and output can2. Or I can buy a canbus module.

use pins 16/17 on the ampseal, with PCB4.1 std, but I’m not sure what board you have there, nor whether you have any transceivers?