How to connect AgOpenGPS to solenoid valves (ARAG) BRAVO -180s

I am trying to launch ARDUINO with BLUETOOTH. As if only one-way communication. I run it on the table. Nothing except BLUETOOTH is connected. Maybe you need to enable it on ARDUINO to make it work.

TX-RX connected
RX-TX

mika9521

Additionally:
Bravo 300S interface to AGOPENGPS
The interface is my own project - it is the ESP32 which mediates between the Bravo computer and the switches. The system can operate autonomously or in the mode with AGOPEN. I removed the original board with switches, did a reverse engineering and designed my own PCB - matching plug and play in place of the original PCB:
Oryg PCB:

I use transistors to emulate physical switch by esp32 and read physical switches state. In manual mode it works normally but in auto AOG is sensing data to esp and set outputs :wink:!0131f066e6da0b27886d1356a35a0b3ff4398e46_2_666x500

Project by Mika9521, try to ask if it helps you.

2 Likes

Thanks. But where can you find and ask

Is a user here in the forum

Thanks. I could not find.

It worked with bluetooth. Incorrectly set the bitrate 38400. By switching, I have already decided. As I progress, I will upload photos, videos. There was one unresolved issue. How to program. So that tact buttons are used instead of switches. ARDUINO MTZ8302 Firmware

How can you program that the sections would be switched on / off from an impulse (tact button)AOG_SectionControl_Arduino_Nano/AOG_SectionControl_Arduino_Nano.ino at master · mtz8302/AOG_SectionControl_Arduino_Nano · GitHub

I have bravo 300 and bravo 300s, if you need images to carry out the project, I am ready to help you.

Thanks. I have a user manual. And what exactly do you have.

Hello, is it possible to buy a interface for the bravo 330s from you?

Hello. not yet. I am already waiting for components from China.

ok, i need it until april next year, please give me an info when you are ready to send.
what will the price be?

Sorry, we did not understand each other. I do this for myself. And what do you need specifically, I did not understand. Maybe this is due to the translator.

I wrote post of my setup :wink:

2 Likes

Very grateful. Thanks.

I installed DPDT relays instead of switches. board with ARDUINO and BLUTUS, I placed in the case. It turned out of course a lot of wires. So I would like to make it more compact, on one board. But due to such inclusion of electrovalves, as I have, it complicates this process.

1 Like

Hi, I also have a Bravo 180s, try to look at this project, use the buttons
instead of switches, it can also work not connected to AOG and that’s an advantage
not just, only drawback it works with AOG 4.3.1.
If it had bluetooth and worked with AOG version 5 it would be perfect.GitHub - MaxVD76/SectionControl_AgOpenGPS: Complete section control solution using Ag Open GPS software and arduino controler. Could be adapted on old machineries, such as sprayer, hoeing machines or electrical planters. Grazie a MaxVD76

1 Like

UTG018-23S is the connector used. We decided to replace the whole computer.

Now just need warmer weather and Fingers crossed for rate controller to do it’s thing.

1 Like

Hello, please can you show me the value of this resistor on the Bravo 180s board, it’s burned, I don’t know what value it is.
I can’t find it anywhere, please.
greetings from Argentina

We ended up building our own panel that can be wired directly to the ARAG 180 connector. Factory monitor out AOG in :slight_smile:

2 Likes