How to connect AgOpenGPS to solenoid valves (ARAG) BRAVO -180s

ok, i need it until april next year, please give me an info when you are ready to send.
what will the price be?

Sorry, we did not understand each other. I do this for myself. And what do you need specifically, I did not understand. Maybe this is due to the translator.

I wrote post of my setup :wink:

2 Likes

Very grateful. Thanks.

I installed DPDT relays instead of switches. board with ARDUINO and BLUTUS, I placed in the case. It turned out of course a lot of wires. So I would like to make it more compact, on one board. But due to such inclusion of electrovalves, as I have, it complicates this process.

1 Like

Hi, I also have a Bravo 180s, try to look at this project, use the buttons
instead of switches, it can also work not connected to AOG and that’s an advantage
not just, only drawback it works with AOG 4.3.1.
If it had bluetooth and worked with AOG version 5 it would be perfect.GitHub - MaxVD76/SectionControl_AgOpenGPS: Complete section control solution using Ag Open GPS software and arduino controler. Could be adapted on old machineries, such as sprayer, hoeing machines or electrical planters. Grazie a MaxVD76

1 Like

UTG018-23S is the connector used. We decided to replace the whole computer.

Now just need warmer weather and Fingers crossed for rate controller to do it’s thing.

1 Like

Hello, please can you show me the value of this resistor on the Bravo 180s board, it’s burned, I don’t know what value it is.
I can’t find it anywhere, please.
greetings from Argentina

We ended up building our own panel that can be wired directly to the ARAG 180 connector. Factory monitor out AOG in :slight_smile:

2 Likes