Hydraulic valve assemblies for Every tractor, for every type of hydraulic system

There are 3 connections on the valves for electric, which is GND and which one is PWM/Current?

Uploading: 2022-08-03_21h34_00.png…

For both pick one. Does not matter.

Good morning,

can you tell me which 3/2 valve you use to go from manual to automatic and their flow rate please?

THANKS

Which vakve do i need if i have an OC hydraulic system with an CCLS orbitrol an an EF pipe?

Noone answered your question, maybe because you ask about the 2 poppet valves used in the baraki valveblock.
Maybe uou really need 6/2 valve instead?

I use one like this in my first autosteer system.
https://hydrocap.net/en/c/62-magnitno-upravlyavan-klapan-271/6-2-solenoid-operated-valve-dvs6-one-spool-g-1-2-open-center-spool-12-v-82

For most SD2E A3 - 30L flow
For the very large SD2E B3 60L flow

If I understood correctly, you have an orbitrol with a built-in priority valve, such as in the Fendt 300, the OC valve will work well.

Should I build in the valve bevor the orbitrol or after the orbitrol with the EF pipe?

Before orbitrol: pump -------->AS valve-------->orbitrol

Hello,

I tried to update the Wiki based on all the bits and pieces I could harvest.

If you feel it’s incorrect then drop me a message on telegram or here in discourse and I’ll fix it up.

6 Likes

Very good info!

Now if I could only get my hands on a valve. I’ve been trying to buy one since April 17th.

Has anyone else been able to get one recently?

unfortunately not, i am also waiting…

I think I have found i nice solution for the cables to the valve block. I have put a junction box close to the valve, and a 7 conductor cable from the cab. The cable i used is a regular trailer cable.

The WAS i’am using is a RTY090HVNAX that can be feed with 10V-30V with voltage regulator integrated.

With this solution i have saved one cable into the cab.
Does anyone see a problem with this solution?

(Sorry for bad drawing)

I’m not very fan of having the fragile Was signal in the same cable as the PWM (high noise) left/right coming all along in the same cable and using the same ground. But it will probably work

2 Likes

Fo the Lock Valves use 5V or 12V?
On some pictures it is 5V and on some others 12V

1 Like

You can use 5v to 5v relais and 12v to 12v relais. Always 12v to enablers

Has anyone been in contact with @baraki? I have emailed him several times attempting to order 2 valves over the last few months. No replies

I already wrote back.

What is the best way to contact you regarding buying valves?