Hydraulic valve assemblies for Every tractor, for every type of hydraulic system

Is it compatible with a New Holland T6.160?
From where do you ship and what is the price including shipping?

I am sending from Poland, 600E + shipment depending on the country of delivery, to the EU it is 20E.

2 Likes

Do you have one for a Challenger MT535B? What is the price? Thanks.

Yes, it will work with Challenger, price is 600 euro within Europe if you have tax number, outside with 23% vat plus shipping.

How do I order? What does it cost to ship to United States? Do you have an email address or what is the best way to contact you?

You can order via email grbaraki@gmail.com, cost to US will be 65-100 € , I need your adress and tax number if you have.

@baraki , Can i use this valve set with a Deutz Agrotron 165 MK3?
There is in the Set a Pressure Sensor?

5 Likes

Hi Baraki,
i want to order 1 steering walve with LS for an Deutz 7250 Warrior.
Please send me an offert including shipping costs to Austria.

Best Regards
Stefan

How do I connect these? Do I still need a pressure sensor, where?

Edit:
correct connection?

hey Baraki i have bougt one of your hydraulic steering block together with Lars Vestergaard. I have to mount it on a 2007 Case Puma 210 and i would like to see your video can make it public ? now i cant see it because its private.

I have Valtra T190, so I guess it is closed LS steering. How much for the valve for it? Do I only need to add hoses to make it work, do you have instructions how to install it?

Yes, only snakes are needed. The valve block has all the necessary valves and a pressure sensor built in.
Connecting is very easy, I will help you at every stage.

1 Like

Hey, baraki i send your email about hydraulic valve assembly i would like to buy one for my n141 ls.

(Attachment 20221029_153658.jpg is missing)

1 Like

Hi @baraki , do you have a regulator to adjust the speed at which the cylinders turn? As it manages to adjust the speed at which the wheels turn, I understand that all the input pressure from the orbitrol is transmitted to the steering cylinder. So do the wheels turn sharply or am I wrong?

These are proportional valves, they set the flow in proportion to the PWM value applied to the coils. The valve for the OC system has a built-in load sensing system which redirects only as much oil to the proportional valve as needed at any given time, the rest of the oil flows on to the orbitrol. It works very smoothly and accurately, you can turn the wheels for fractions of a degree.

Thank you very much for the clarification. So the output signal from the Cytron is already the correct one for the PWM proportional valves?

Yes. Just plug it into the citron. A relay / mosfet is also required to activate the shut-off valves.

Would you be so kind as to tell me which model of mosfet I should buy. Do you have any wiring diagram so that I can get an idea.