Hydraulic valve assemblies for Every tractor, for every type of hydraulic system

Do I need a Resistor in the wire to the pressure Sensor?

Hello, I would like to have the price of the valves and to know if they are complete. It is to mount on an NH T7.210.
Who do we order from?
Thanks

1 Like

The mounting holes are only on one side. Is there any point where you could drill on the other side?

edit: Attachment resolved.

The valve has 4 through holes where i put m6x100mm bolts. See picture above post 198

Not in the LS model valve, it only has M6x10mm on one side. But I got the 3D model and now I can drill the holes on the other side as well.

I have installed my valve and made a test if the hoses doesn’t leak. I have one problem: the valve blockes the LS line so i takes much force to move the steering wheel. When i activate a hydraulik function i can steer normal.
Do I have anything to do on the valve or needs it to be activated one time

Double check you have connected Ls hoses as in picture at post 61

What tractor do you have installed on?

Fendt 512 Favorit

How switches the LS 3/2 valve in the middle of the block? May i need to activate the valve once first, that there is oil everywhere in the valve

That valve you have works fine with Ls dynamic, I thought you’d use it on a Steyr CVT.
There is Ls static in Fendt and this valve will not work well in Fandt. I will send you a second one that will work with Fendt, they are externally identical so you can easily replace.

I have already modified the project by adding one check valve to make it universal. The latest blocks will work with any type of Ls.

Yes my first plan was to use it in a Steyr CVT but now ots in Fendt 512.
Can you send me one for Fendt?
How long will this take?
I pay you for them and keep both

I will try to send today.

Yes, thank you. Please write the invoice for the same adress as my CC LS valve

1 Like

If you have some kind of non-return valve on hand and add it this way it will also work.

No, please send me the right one and this will take place on the Steyr CVT. May you can send my second OC valve with it

Could you provide a diagram for plumbing your valve to my John Deere 7810, or at least help me identify which lines are which on my tractor?

I’m preparing a manual, I’ll upload it soon.

2 Likes

Thank you!!