Hydraulic valve assemblies for Every tractor, for every type of hydraulic system

I’ll try.

I asked my guys who installed the valve in this model. It will be easiest to attach to the orbitrol.
2023-02-03_22h40_05

Can it be that the steering is so sluggish when the LS hoses are very soft?

Whats your pwm settings??

hello, I can not order you 2 valves. how to do?

I already wrote you a message.

How should the disengage work? I got constant 3-6% reading in Current Turn Sensor that jumps to 15-20% when valve is engaged and turning the wheels but steering wheel is locked and doesn’t affect this reading at all when trying to turn it.

Also is there some base settings for gain and limits? It felt like wheel turning wasn’t fluid motion.

Did you notice post 162? I think you should have turn sensor selected instead of current sensor.

3 Likes

yep, turn sensor should be used not curent turn sensor… and counts set to 1

Use turn sensor. Steering wheel disable has no effect if Steer Enable is set to NONE. It only works in switch or button mode

I can’t yet send PMs but I’d like to know if you can make a valve for a kubota m105s 2006 tractor and if you would advise it vs a steering wheel motor. Very impressed by what I’ve seen on these forums.

Thank you for the diagrams! I’m still a little lost, I see that I need to tee into the supply and return. What about the LS and S lines? Do I tee into the other lines also? Or do I just move the lines from where they are now to the valve? It looks like some of your arrows are pointing at the same lines . Sorry for the confusion.

You Tee into the Supply and return.
The LS line goes straight to baraki valve and then a hose to the orbital.
The same with the left and right steering lines, you put these straight into baraki valve and then new hoses go from baraki valve to the orbital.

Okay, makes sense! I thought this was the case. So the ports on the baraki labeled with an “o” are supposed to be plumbed into the orbital? The existing lines plumb into the other ports?

1 Like

7 Likes

Forgive the unprofessional scheme. I hope everything is understandable now. It’s very easy to connect, it can’t be simplified any more.

I like this scheme, very straigth forward. I assume this is what I can use for the MF CCLS tractor? Do you have a comparable scheme for an Open Center install? BTW, received my valves today.

Baraki drawing from above for the open center

3 Likes

Looks great! I completely understand now. Thank you for the drawing and the valve. I can’t wait to get it installed