Hydraulic valve assemblies for Every tractor, for every type of hydraulic system

Bonjour baraki,

je vous ai envoyé un e-mail pour vous commander une valve sans LS l’avez vous reçu SVP ?

Cordialement

Quentin

Hi baraki ,

I sent you an email where I ordered the valve for the t7 270, are you registering it?

Sincerely
olyy

I have nothing new, could you repeat it?

I sent again

Hello, Baraki, a few months ago I wrote to order one of your valves for my JD 7530, but I have not received a response. My order is correctly ordered. Regards

Hi baraki,
Thank you for the valve for my Valtra Valmet 8750.

Is your hand drawn scheme above the way to connect your valve to my tractor?
I have read some old post about bleeding the Ls-line, to awoid pressure spikes. Do that still apply, or are your valve fixing this problem?

My valve block fully solves the problems you’ve read about, you don’t need any additional valves.

4 Likes

Hey Baraki,
I sent you an email looking to buy a couple valves. 1 for a massey 7490 and 1 for case flx 4010. You sent me instructions about how to plumb the valves. I would like to purchase the valves now if you could send me some instructions. Thanks

I have an old CaseIH 7140, not sure it it has the Eaton or not. Would I be able to plumb your valve into the 7140? I’m building the new All in one PCB with cytron. I also have a 2188 CaseIH combine. Looking to add your valve as well. Your thoughts?

Hi Marek, are you using the coil control connection directly from the PCB (CYTRON) or do you use relays indirectly?

I received my valve, however, I would like to know if someone can make me an electrical diagram to understand how to connect the solenoid valves

Its on page 252 on this topic. Not so hard to find.

See page 252 on this topic

Yes ok, i see this foto, But won’t “Cytron” be too heavily loaded? Won’t the paths burn?

Do you mean pwm coils or enablers

No. The valves are connected directly, there is no large current.

Hello, I’ve seen your photo of the Baraki valve on a John Deere 6000.
I’m going to mount the system on a JD 6830.

I would appreciate it if you could tell me how thick the valve support piece is.

If you can put more pictures of your assembly, it would help me a lot.
Thanks in advance.

Hey Baraki,
@baraki I sent you an email looking to buy a couple valves. 1 for a massey 7490 and 1 for case flx 4010. You sent me instructions about how to plumb the valves. I would like to purchase the valves now if you could send me some instructions. Thanks

I have it mounted on a John Deere new style 7520. It is on a ¼ inch thick bracket. I can try to get some pictures tomorrow.

2 Likes

I had seen this diagram, what I do not understand is how to connect the schottky diode.

Thank you for your answer