Hydraulic valve assemblies for Every tractor, for every type of hydraulic system

Recently, I have received a lot of orders and inquiries, so please be patient, we will try to answer everyone and send the valves. I hired a few new people to work so it should go more and more efficiently. I’m out of supplies at the moment. We process the blocks and wait for delivery.
On March 15, I have another delivery of parts and we will start shipping in order of orders. He is also working on increasing the scale of production because at this point in 1 week you order as much as we produce in a month.

18 Likes

Hi baraki
the valve arrived, thank you.
I send you an email and no reply

Can someone remind me the jumper position for the AIO Standard Board for this valve ?

Left, right, remote

1 Like

Will the LS valve ordered for NewHolland fit John Deere 6920 ym2003? Do the ls dynamic / static issues need to be considered or does it or will it fit either machine in that sense? The valve was delivered in January. I remembered that there were different types of LS valves.

How to diagnose a hydraulic valve when it does not steer? I installed a valve on an MF 6475 CCLS. So far I have not succeeded to get it to steer. Triple checked all the connections, both hydraulic and electric wiring. With steering active the engine wil get some load and the steering wheel is blocked one way. However no cylinder movement. Have set the relieve valve to max, no effect. Can I test the valve by manually pressing the solenoids? Any other ideas to diagnose before I ask Marek to exchange the valve?

What circuit board do you have? Is the pressure switch NO or NC? I had the same problem at first, but it was fixed by changing the settings.

Press A or B button on the cytron board.

Or use the “drive” button, (see page 44 in manual.pdf

You should also check the colour of the steer indicator (must be green), page 46 in manual.

Actually you might just be parked, autosteer stop sending pwm ,when not moving.

What kind of valve you have installed?

All in one board, the pressure switch is NC. And, yes, I put a jumper on remote. Would not think this is the cause, also tried without pressure switch (both physical and in settings)

CCLS valve from Baraki

You can press both enablers with screwdriver and then press left or right solanoid. Then front wheels should respond very quickly

Normally I test from the steering screen using this button, with green (or orange) indicator. A or B LED on Cytron will follow. I can measure voltage at the valve (both on Lock and on steering solenoid) I think the problem is hydraulic, but I have no clou where to test further…

How does the tractor steer with his own steering wheel? Same as before?

Pressure switch connected to gnd and pres/rem pin and turn sensor selected?

If you are sure you have p and t connected right, you could measure pressure on the p.
Is Ls connected correct. Or leave out Ls to valve and keep old Ls line, then when steering wheel is locked, and you turn it, it will demand pressure from pump.
Or maybe the question is the type of Ls you have. Dynamic or static?
I am not able to help you there.

You can press both enablers with screwdriver and then press left or right solanoid.

This requires some motoric skills, and the lock valves offer great resistence, but helas, no steering

How does the tractor steer with his own steering wheel? Same as before?

Yes, manual steering is behaving completely normal

Pressure switch connected to gnd and pres/rem pin and turn sensor selected?

Yes, also tried without pressure switch (wires removed, setting disabled), no difference

Or maybe the question is the type of Ls you have. Dynamic or static?

I couldn’t tell… Trying to figure out the hydraulic scheme now.

Try to run the hydraulic valves/frontloader when it shoud steer. That will make it call for more oil from the pump via the LS.

Where did you got P and T from? orbitrol or pump?

Look like normal Ls

If you have 2 wheel drive it could be Open Centre!