Hydraulic valve assemblies for Every tractor, for every type of hydraulic system

Hello Baraki, and anyone else that wants to chime in.

Would it be acceptable to plumb the valve per this diagram to a tractor with non-reactive orbitol? From what I can tell from the 3/2 valve datasheet there should not be a problem.

Basically

• Plug the O ports
  • Tee the S ports to the steer cylinder
  • Connect P,T,LS ports as normal.
  • 3/2 valves still need to be connected to LOCK and still act as a safety valve.

Hi Baraki,
We ordered a spool block maybe 6 weeks ago, money has been taken and weā€™ve had an order confirmation but heard nothing since! Weā€™ve emailed numerous times with no reply, please could you get in touch?

Thank you.

Hello All,

Has anyone had any issues with not receiving their purchases from Baraki,
I ordered and paid Dec 29th and had not received after more than a month, I then followed up with Baraki and he mentioned he must have missed it an was sending it out that day which was almost 24 days ago, I still have not received anything or a tracking number. I have tried contacting him twice now and have not received any response. I am getting quite concerned. Please let me know what your experience has been, I would rather not contact my card company and register a complaint if there is some reason that he is not responding, but if other are in this situation then I will proceed.
Thanks

Hello Amos. Your order was with a valve with a higher flow of 60l, I waited a long time for the delivery of parts for these larger blocks, which was postponed several times by the supplier, I received them a few days ago and I am sending outstanding orders for larger valves. The parcel will be delivered to you on Monday.

I sent you an email.

Of course you can connect this way. Shut-off valves then prevent leaks into Ls.

1 Like

If anyone else has been waiting a long time for shipment, please remind me that I have everything, so we will send the outstanding items immediately.
For a few days, Julia has only been dealing with orders and responding to messages, so the service will be quick and efficient.
ā€‹

2 Likes

Hello everyone,
iĀ“m trying to get a Kaupoimod 4.1 board with an OC baraki valve working.
When measuring the cables for 3/2 valves i get 12V, when i plug in the solenoids they donĀ“t work. By now they are powered from the switched DC from the board, when i power them from elsewhere everything works (except disabling autosteer of course). Any ideas what could cause the problem?
IĀ“m not sure if itĀ“s the BTS442 that isnĀ“t working or if i got some settings wrong. BTS442 only switches 12V when i enable steering and touch the button for manual activation of the proportional valve in the steer settings.

Thank you!

Try search this forum with keyword bts442. Most of bts442 from ali or ebay are fakes and can just control relay, not coil directly.

I use this:
https://catalog.weidmueller.com/catalog/Start.do?localeID=en&ObjectID=1122740000

I power it directly from D9 from the arduino. On Kaupoi PCB you can use PWM2 to power it, but you have to bridge the resistor R14, otherwise it gets to low voltage

Can I drill out the mount holes in a Baraki valve to pass a 1/4ā€ bolt?

Hi Marek. I want to remember you to send me a valve pleaseā€¦ I am waiting 6 months nowā€¦ Valve for a fendt 209 varioā€¦ Please let me know. Thanks

Hello everyone,

Iā€™d like to steer my tractor via hydraulic valve and I guess the Baraki valve is the simplest and cheapest solution right now, or is there any cheap self build valve variation?

The valve should steer my Ford 8830 (186hp), but till I finished the restauration on my Ford, I want to test the valve on my Case JXU 115 (hp).

Iā€™ve seen that there is a 30l and a 60l one.
Which one should i use?

Thanks for any suggestions

Baraki suggests 30l valves for tractors under 180hp.
So I guess you could maybe check for the flow of your steering unit on the tractor.

Hey everybody!

I have a baraki valve for my HD 7810. It works fine when bypassing (AOG off) but as soon as I power my system up the wheels lock. What might I have wired wrong?

Do you mean you canā€™t turn the wheel by hand? Are you mistakenly powering the lock valves constantly? There lock valves are intended to lock out the manual steering only while Autosteer is active. His valve block has a pressure sensor to detect you trying to steer manually and that deactivates Autosteer and unlocks the valve.

It does sound like the lock valves are getting constant current. Iā€™m just wondering why? Backwards transistor maybe? Thatā€™s what another friend of mine suggested ā€¦.

Unplug your lock values to confirm itā€™s them

Anyone installed a baraki-valve on a JD6120M? I get some strange behaviers.
I use AOG4.1micro on JD 6120M. Version 6.0.10. Installed baraki valve (mechanic did). When engaging with tractor-icon in autosteer configuration and push left/right the wheels move just a bit, max 5 degree left or right. I can see 207 (Max I did set in configuration) PWM output. Driving outside following an AB-line the reaction of the wheels is slow. I cannot disengage autosteer by grabbing the steeringwheel, it is stuck. When I stop I can turn the steeringwheel as normal even though the compas icon and tractor icon stay green. Driving forward the baraki valve engages and tractor steers automaticly. What is going wrong or did I do wrong?

Weā€™ve installed the hydraulic valve. How do I connect the pressure sensors? The connection plug has 3 Pin (1-2-3). Which ones should I connect?