Import Fields with .kml

Mine doesn’t work either. Only the one for the current field. I have them turned off when you start the program. Go to the display settings and the lower right button Show Adjacent Fields turns them on or off. I did get it to recognize that it is in the boundary. Tried to no avail to load the ablines for all the fields as well.

Edit:
Made a little progress with displaying the other field ABlines. I’ve got them loading now. More work to make them selectable.

This is somewhat possible in the unstable version,
When outside of a boundary it shows all fields.(enable autoload in settings)
And it starts the FIRST possible field you drive in.

https://github.com/farmerbriantee/AgOpenGPS/tree/Daniel_Unstable

This works fine thx.Screenshot 2020-12-16 102207 Screenshot 2020-12-16 102201

1 Like

Is that the Daniel unstable?

I looked at the code. Cool stuff. I was in the right direction. Just not far enough. Looks like it is always trying to open a field the only thing stopping it is if it is in a field now. I was always in a field trying to see what was around me. That’s where my problem was. Everything was already loaded. Do you load more? No, you load all the field boundaries if you are out of bounds, and you only load what you need if you get in that field. Genius!!!

2 Likes

Hey guys i tried to connect that programm with an arduino nano but it doesn’t comunicate with it. The arduino sends data (it works with the most stable version) but in this version nothing happens if i press buttons.

image It always says Steering Module not connected

did you load the ino in the arduino ?

did you set the port serial ?

with the normal version everything works fine so com is right and sure i uploaded the ino

image okay so i uploaded the code again and know the check is green, but it always says Steer Module not connected

great, better,

are you sure the ino file is the correct one with you AOG version?

okay so new update the Error Steer Module not connected is still there, but the workswitch works, so i think thats just a bug

And one question came up, do i need a second Arduino for the Hydraulic lift?

with easy solution yes:

you install machine control and connect to D3 D4

and also possible more complex to do and t use:
by modify litle bit the arduino code with auto steer module using Uturn sequence link to this kind of discussion:https://discourse.agopengps.com/t/rear-linkage-steer-module/3462

Okay thanks

I do not see same problem when using Autosteer_USB_4.3.10.ino on my system. It show the numbers in the same screen as you have **steer module not connected.

Try disconnect (in AOG Serial Ports ) - then scan for ports- when “new” port is ready (COM5 or something)- then click connect again.

otherwise I get same problem as you.

no the **steer module not connected is still there

There are more than one Autosteer_USB_4.3.10.ino with same name but different date, so make sure that the one you use is from latest support folder download.

On my system I can both use Autosteer_USB_4.3.10.ino and maths Autosteer_USB_4.3.10_BNO08x.ino

no no guys we have a big misunderstanding. I am using the version, DanielP has recommend on Dec 20. So it is the Autosteer_4.4.10.ino. Sorry maybe i explained my problem not clear enough. So i am now pretty sure it is a bug. Everything i tested works fine.

It’s beta code, you can’t expect it to work stable like the last release