Improved konfiguration files for f9p with firmware 1.13

unplug F9p and replug it

It’s the same and every time the bardurate shows 9600

I couldn´t see if it Was base or rover ortner you uploaded, 1hz makes me think Base ortner!

This is my file.
https://discourse.agopengps.com/uploads/short-url/5MaSw5wU0BRU69H3jsSOk1qN9aG.zip

Got hand on the F9P an uploaded both a base then 1Hz
Then my Ortner rover and 10 Hz
Then Base 1 Hz
Then your ortner rover I did unpack the zip and again 10 Hz
Just watch the green blink in the connection field.

But the ortner file closes the sattelite views (to save bytes send I think)
Runs here at 9600 baudrate

And I get fix with that setup and with my base

Dit you remember to unzip the ortner file?
Else I don´t know what you don´t do correct.

Yes, the file is unpacked and then I upload it. I guess I do everything the same …
You say you have uploaded this file and you have 10hz? Can you record what the data changes in the center look like?

It is my experience that often, after uploading a config, a few changes need to be finetuned by hand. (never bothered to investigate the cause)

In U-center:
View Messages
Under NMEA right click and disable anything except GGA messages
Under UBX\CFG\RATE you may set the navigation rate, set it at 100 msec. (10 Hz)
Under UBX\CFG\PRT you may want to set the UART1 port speed to 115200 (you want set the same speed in AOG lateron)
Under UBX\CFG\GNSS you want to enable at max. 3 constellations that you want to use. Disable anything else.

Dont forget to save the config: UBX\CFG\CFG (save it to all 4 media)

That should do it.

2 Likes

Which constellations to activate?
I change according to your recommendations and I have 1000ms, so something is wrong …

Do you really mean 1000 msec?
That is 1 sec! Aka 1 Hz

So you changed 1000 to 100? Did you use send to save it?

Constellations may depend on your location: In Europe you would probably choose GPS+GLO+GAL

Yes, it was 1Hz - 1000ms. I changed and saved. Now the question is, what’s wrong with this configuration file that it doesn’t set it to 10Hz?

I have to try to upload these configurations again and see what frequency will be set.

Edit:
Reloading this configuration the roverortner changes the frequency to 1Hz. Maybe I have a bad one, however, these configurations … Maybe someone will throw what to upload?

try this
simpleRTK2B_FW113_rover.txt (20.9 KB)

In video I did not see you select any file to upload, so it uploads the one used last.
Your file uploaded to this thread earlier, gives 10 Hz here!

The one from SjaakA does 10 Hz too :slight_smile: But probably not the constellations i want because it only gave me float instead of Fix with my base over Ntrip

When you upload the config are you sending config to f9p or saving config from f9p. My first time I saved config which replaced the correct rover config file

No, as you can see in the movie, I’m uploading the - >> GNSS file, so it should be fine. Tonight I will try this second configuration.

But not an impossible thing. If you at the beginning had selected the correct unzipped file, and then by accident touched the wrong button, then it is just overwritten.
The file we see in your uploaded zip some posts ago is that your own file that you made a new zip of?
Or one that was already zipped?

I downloaded it from this link I gave it, unpacked it and uploaded it.

I solved the problem. The error was in the file I was loading. I downloaded the same file, but not to the tablet, but to the computer. Unzip it with winrarem, I uploaded it and it’s good. Probably the problem was that on the tablet, the windows explorer was damaging it when unpacking it.

1 Like

hello everybody
the tony files work fine : only for radio communication between base and rover
here is a text file I made to help : way to configure f9P ; load files and be sure to save at the end
for beginners and for those like ,old enough to forget anything
UcenterGuidePour naviguer.txt (1.5 KB)