MODE BASE X Y Z
rtcm1005 com1 10
rtcm1074 com1 1
rtcm1084 com1 1
rtcm1094 com1 1
rtcm1124 com1 1
config com1 115200
saveconfig

I am not understanding what you mean by 1124 is not matching your setup. Is it not decoded by the GNSS receiver? Can you describe your setup more in depth? Pictures?

So you say you don’t want to use beidou sattelites?

Do you want to use as base or rover?

messages 1124 are sent more often than messages 1074, 1084, 1094 are sent

What are you using for an NTRIP caster?

Rtk2go.com and rtkdata.online

Nebkat /esp32- xbee

1124 is sent twice as often, probably something with bds-3 B1C, B2a corrections, they are sent separately to bds 2 corrections.

Thank you. I’ll try changing the settings today.

no, nothing has changed

Unicore is coming with brand new um982 and 980 boards soon. I talked to them about possibility for bulk orders and support. They where very possitive about the community. I think with the right support and acces to firmware it will be a good alternitive for the f9p. I will recieve some test boards soon to test fully. I will post results here. And if anyone wants to join testing proces let me know in pm so i can send a test board.

The heat issues we have with the aliexpress boards is not known by them. But probaly due to bad board design and firmware.

Unicore are the blue boards.

1 Like

This is welcome news. They make some great products at a very compelling price point.

When you talk about new boards, are those new evaluation boards, final boards, or those new ones with the IMU? Like this one: Módulo IMU con Unicorecomm UM982, placa de navegación combinada de alta precisión RTK GNSS, posicionamiento y orientación, piloto automático - AliExpress 30

On Aliexpress, there are UM98X boards with blue pcb finish but that doesn’t follow Unicore’s evaluation board layout. If somebody wants to see an actual Unicore board, check the UM982 evaluation board manual linked on the first post.

They are developing a new board based on UM98X, but it’s not released yet.
It’s called OEMR980 or OEMR982, it’s a self-made board based on 9 series modules.

This one?: GNSS-Placa de orientación de posicionamiento compacta de alta precisión, módulo Dual RTK UM982 integrado, GPS L1 L2 L5 Band UAV - AliExpress 30

It seem that it is the same as the evaluation board without the ESD protection diodes on every pin, the backup battery, the led indicators, but with bare copper traces to mount metal shielding cans. If it is sold at the current price shown, the evaluation board or the WitMotion version are cheaper and more convenient options.

Dont really know. Like they said not released yet and i did not recieve the boards yet to check. Will keep this topic up to date with info i get.

Actually it really looks like what they describe. Will ask :grinning::grinning:

The board brochure is included in the description on the aliexpress add, and it has the same design as those published by Unicore.