Need help ordering parts

Oh ok, so I’ll just need 2 of those per board? Or 4. There’s another guy somewhere on here that is running into the same problems, but with different parts. I’m trying to use his thread for info but its just enough different that it’s not helping me alot.

Where i circled in blue is where they are labeled to go. So i just put them where you told me and not here?

Yes, when you ask for them to be assembled at JLPCB they are placed in the blue circle that you have painted, but if you weld them, they are placed in the red circle. You only need 2 per pcb.

Ok, where is a good source? Anywhere i look they are out of stock… thats the smd ones.

I don’t know what country you live in, but mouser and digikey have a large stock. You don’t have to ask for smd, you need them to have two legs so you can put them through the holes in the board and solder underneath.

Well I’m in the US, but when i looked at digi-key and mouser, there was one in stock at mouser, and it was smd. I didnt even see an option for the through pin one. But i think a fellow member is going to send me a couple.

You were probably searching for the smd part number, if you cant see the tht number in bom list for AIO board, then look for the 1000 cap in pcb v2 bom list.
Or ebay.

:smiley:

Thank you! Looks like theres plenty to go around :grin:

I picked the 25 v one should be 35v
But they are both well above 12v

So will the 25v work? Theyre kinda ordered already lol

I am sure you will never notice the difference :smiley:

Yes the one on the BOM are 25V, as long as its greater than the input voltage, you’re good.

Thanks, just put in the order yesterday and today for all the rest of the parts to complete one setup, so now now we wait for the mailman😁 in the meantime if someone has any hints tips, or ideas for a base station that i need to know, let me know.

Simplest base station is a simplertk f9p plugged into a wifi ntrip master