Release 5.1.5 - No Delay fix?

No, I based it off this version. I deleted all the look for abline delay, and it it only looks for an abline when it needs a new one. Otherwise I simply skips the howmanypaths away check. Then if changing the line, it checks for it again. It is all based on the autosteer button. If that is on, it is sticky. In order to look for a new line, it cycles the autosteer button off while it checks. Spit second and you can’t see it, but it turns it off, checks for a new line, picks that line and then turns the autosteer back on

You can have the implement at the front, like a combine or mower etc. It is where you config the hitch settings, trailing, fixed, dual or front

1 Like

Thank you. He had never changed the tractor in the simulator.

I have just been setting up with V5 as V4 would not work at all with my offset mower. There is no data source tab anymore so how do I setup roll and IMU from my MMA8452 and BN005

Forget MMA and BNO050
V5 request a CMPS14 or BNO080 or BNO085

Oh, that sucks. Guess I’ll be sticking with V4 then

From my own experience I recommend you buy a Chinese BNO08x for 14 dollars and use V5, it is much better than 4.3

Any tips on fitting it on the Kaupoi mod V3

Adafruit BNO085 is only £14 at Digi-Key.

1 Like

adafruit doesn’t ship to my country, but it’s cheap too, and it works great.

Short guide how to fit Adafruit BNO085 to KaupoiMOD PCB v3.

1 Like

Thank you. Was hoping I’d find something like this but wasn’t able to

A topic all about it. Please feel free to post your adventure and some pics to add to it.

1 Like

v 5.1.6 downloaded May 28. I have successfully run AoG previously on my desktop. Today this Unhandled Exception pops up when I click “open” field. I figured out that somehow Field.txt was missing (from a field that I had created & used on the sprayer) now after syncing to my desktop. I just made a copy of Elevation.txt (looks identical to Field.txt on other fields) and renamed it to Field.txt and now it’s happy again. It might be a good idea to capture the exception and tell the user which field/file is the culprit.

See the end of this message for details on invoking 
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index
   at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource)
   at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.get_Item(Int32 index)
   at AgOpenGPS.FormFilePicker.FormFilePicker_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnCreateControl()
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl()
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.8.4360.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
AgOpenGPS
    Assembly Version: 5.1.6.0
    Win32 Version: 5.1.6
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Matt/Seafile/AoG-5.1.6-master/AgOpenGPS-master/AgOpenGPS_v5/AgOpenGPS.exe
System.Windows.Forms
    Win32 Version: 4.8.4341.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Drawing
    Win32 Version: 4.8.4084.0 built by: NET48REL1
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.Configuration
    Win32 Version: 4.8.4190.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_B
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Core
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
System.Xml
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
OpenTK.GLControl
    Assembly Version: 1.2.0.0
    Win32 Version: 1.2.2336.6514-pre
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Matt/Seafile/AoG-5.1.6-master/AgOpenGPS-master/AgOpenGPS_v5/OpenTK.GLControl.DLL
OpenTK
    Assembly Version: 1.2.0.0
    Win32 Version: 1.2.2336.6514-pre
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Matt/Seafile/AoG-5.1.6-master/AgOpenGPS-master/AgOpenGPS_v5/OpenTK.DLL
Control.Draggable
    Assembly Version: 1.0.7235.37687
    Win32 Version: 1.0.7235.37687
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Matt/Seafile/AoG-5.1.6-master/AgOpenGPS-master/AgOpenGPS_v5/Control.Draggable.DLL
RepeatButtonControl
    Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Matt/Seafile/AoG-5.1.6-master/AgOpenGPS-master/AgOpenGPS_v5/RepeatButtonControl.DLL
Microsoft.GeneratedCode
    Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

Can I request that when cycling through AB lines, please update the current AB line text at the top of the AoG’s window immediately. Now it takes about 2-3 seconds to display the next AB.
Capture

2 Likes

Another request, something to make it easier to expand the Auto Steer Configuration window to see the manual drive & steer angle recorder. I find it difficult to grab the edge of the window on my Switch Alpha 12. Maybe tapping/clicking on the “Set Act Err” bar is possible.

Lastly, when I save a vehicle on my desktop (4k display) with AoG’s window positioned low-right, then after loading that vehicle on my tablet, it loads AoG’s position off screen. Is it possible to limit AoG’s position by checking current system desktop res?

Probably the easy answer to that one is just don’t remember the position and start out in default position

Yes, that occurred to me too. Is there an option already in AoG that I’ve missed?

Brian, on the latest Urepom version, I record the FormSteer position, FormSteerGraph position and size, FormEditAB position and oglZoom position and size.
I also display the name of the AB line in opengl with click on it to switch the line (with speed conditions = 0 or autosteer off), this it’s because I hide all the buttons with a click on the basemap tu have more fullscreen.
Also Maybe it would be good for your version.

There is literally no end to all the things you can save and improve. Very good ideas yes, but as you see from m_elias post, saving those is good for some, bad for others.