RTK Fix problems

Yes. Looks like you made some progress. your antenna location shows up now so i think the 1005 messages are working. You are still sending the 4072 message which you should probably turn off and you are sending more 1005 messages than you need but that is probably not your issue.
Do both the antennas for the base and the rover have a good view of the sky? I can check tomorrow when i am by my tractor to see if I can get a float off your base.

Where you able to get a float on your tractor?

Yes. Sorry. I should have gave a description of my picture.

I don’t think 1127 belongs in there, should be 1124 to match the other xxx4 (gen4) msgs

I’m sorry I didn’t realize that you could see the RTK status in the upper RH corner.

1 Like

I was able to reconfigure my F9P with the Config-o-matic app but still have not been able to get an rtk fix. I cant get a float on any else’s base either. It looks like I am receiving the right messages though. Any idea what I might be doing wrong? Could this be a Teensy issue? I’m running AOG v 5.7

Did you have udp or serial chosen in position tab of agio ntrip settings based on how you are connecting to the board?

As far as I know it is. I have a usb to Ethernet converter, so Im sending over serial.

I am using a Micro V4.4 Board, so Teensy as set as default to receive corrections. Should I reflash the F9P?

did you try it using udp? I have never used a usb to ethernet converter but i would have assumed that would be upd.

I tried changing it, but then it wouldn’t even read gps coordinates.

Yes it’s a usb connection but Windows sees it as Ethernet so you’ll need to enable UDP in AgIO and configure your ethernet adapter in Windows with a static IP according to the instructions in the wiki.

So, I have recongifigured the F9P as a 10hz rover, using v 1.13 firmware. I have reconfigured NTRIP for UDP (even though the physical connection from the Surface Laptop was USB into a converter) just as @cowhound and @m_elias suggested. Thanks to everyo

ne who has helped me get an RTK fix. @m_elias @cowhound @chri5k @Larsvest !

1 Like

I’m going to hook into the tractor soon and I am sure that will be a true test of functionality. AOG and AGIO are showing RTK fix, the F9P module shows green for fix. The middle LED by the AMPSEAL is still red. Do I still have something wrong?

Just an observation on your picture you put up i noticed you have fitted an ads1115 module yourself, is this because it wasnt installed by jlcpcb?
Ive just zoomed in you have a ads1115 already fitted by jlcpcb so you can remove that one you fitted its not needed

That is the MCP module (to use instead of I2C ads1115) for a future 100hz RVC firmware. @Damnbuffalo I don’t think it hurts to have it installed but you possibly should remove it until said firmware is released.

I will just to be safe. Thanks!

Looks good. My led doesn’t change color either but everything works so I never investigated it.

1 Like

I believe the middle LED stays red on single. As long as its solid, its good.

1 Like

(Ignore the “blue flash” line)

1 Like