RTK Fix problems

I tried changing it, but then it wouldn’t even read gps coordinates.

Yes it’s a usb connection but Windows sees it as Ethernet so you’ll need to enable UDP in AgIO and configure your ethernet adapter in Windows with a static IP according to the instructions in the wiki.

So, I have recongifigured the F9P as a 10hz rover, using v 1.13 firmware. I have reconfigured NTRIP for UDP (even though the physical connection from the Surface Laptop was USB into a converter) just as @cowhound and @m_elias suggested. Thanks to everyo

ne who has helped me get an RTK fix. @m_elias @cowhound @chri5k @Larsvest !

1 Like

I’m going to hook into the tractor soon and I am sure that will be a true test of functionality. AOG and AGIO are showing RTK fix, the F9P module shows green for fix. The middle LED by the AMPSEAL is still red. Do I still have something wrong?

Just an observation on your picture you put up i noticed you have fitted an ads1115 module yourself, is this because it wasnt installed by jlcpcb?
Ive just zoomed in you have a ads1115 already fitted by jlcpcb so you can remove that one you fitted its not needed

That is the MCP module (to use instead of I2C ads1115) for a future 100hz RVC firmware. @Damnbuffalo I don’t think it hurts to have it installed but you possibly should remove it until said firmware is released.

I will just to be safe. Thanks!

Looks good. My led doesn’t change color either but everything works so I never investigated it.

1 Like

I believe the middle LED stays red on single. As long as its solid, its good.

1 Like

(Ignore the “blue flash” line)

1 Like