Section control by Switch

Bonjour ,
Je viens de televerser la dernière version. Essais pratique demain… du coup sur cette version, faut il toujours mettre un swich sur A6 pour un fonctionnement sans AOG?

Hello Daniel. I have seen in your schematics that the Arduino can be connected via Ethernet with a USR-TCP232-T2. How do you configure it?

You can follow this very good tutorial:

however please set the baud to 38400bds and the port entered to 8888 instead of 2223 indicated in this tutorial.

Merci beaucoup. Travaux

Bonjour,

J’ai un pulvé avec 6 tronçons et une vanne générale. Savez vous comment écrire le code pour dire que si il y a un tronçon d’ouvert la vanne général reste ouverte et si tout les tronçons sont fermé la vanne général se ferme?

en fait t’es pas obliger de jouer avec la vanne general

les sections vont se fermer petit a petit et tout arreter

sauf si tu as un exemple

sinon oui dans le code il faut affecter une sortie a l’etat des autres fermé

un truc du genre
if (relayLo) digitalWrite(“pinoch”,LOW) else digitalWrite(“pinoch”,HIGH) ;
ou pinoch et ta sortie arduino …

super ça fonctionne, merci

1 Like

Hello, I have a problem with the new code, I write it on Arduino and AgOpenGps does not see the board

Make sure you have chosen the right com port if it is USB, and configure the USR correctly if you are using Ethernet. Already to check that the firmware has been uploaded you can open the monitor on the com port of your arduino, it should display information on startup about the firmware and the version.

hello, the old code works normally, Ago sees it, the problem is only with the new code, a friend also had a problem with it

1 Like