Tilt and Telescopic steering motor mount ideas

Hi
i take a picture of my steering motor on JD 6600 this mount is made of metal but steering wheel could move up and down without motor. Nevertheless i don’ t move it.

I also try this week end to use the steering motor but i forgot that i didn’t install W A S on the rover…
i suppose if you don’t have WAS it’s not possible to have steering motor?
I also have a mistake with CMPS 14 + ino not recognise perhaps usb cable.we will see that later.
Have a good day Michel

2 Likes

in Aog no WAS no steering

I must take some time to install WAS maybe at the and of week…
Don’t worry i will have lot of questions for you…

Michel in this JD 6000 series
did you fix something on the top to cancel bending of bottom bracket ?

i fix the support through the board and under the column witch not block bending of column, i can pull up the steering wheel but without motor also i’m not a tall person so i don’t have to pull it…
i’m sorry i don’t take any picture when the board was open.
I think it was also possible to print (3d) a bridle as i made for 845 IH around square column witch not block pulling up steering wheel with motor.
i hope it’s clear for you the Shakespear language is not the better for me…

Have a good day Michel

merci Michel ! oui la bride carré devrait aider
moi j’ai ete directement dans la pieces alluminium pour fixer le moteur

video JD 6000 6010 … series

thanks Michel yes the square parts can help
me i go directly to alluminium parts to fix the motor

1 Like

your work is wonderful the metal cutting and bending are so fine really good job

1 Like

hi
I’m coming back with good news auto steering works fine now.

@bricbric theese are my PWM with kadoto motor

I only use PP for the moment and i’m so happy.
sorry i try to show you some videos but i can’t maybe later…
If i can use my project now i mutch thanks all of you for your grate job between many years.
i can’t do it without your works it’s wonderful.
Don’t worry i need some help again with CMPS 14 and arduino. we will see that a other time.

Have a good day Michel

3 Likes

thanks Michel to report and share your setting

Hello,

can anybody send me the files for the 3D printer?

did you check here

I do not know why everyone uses phidget or some other motor with reduction, its slow and weak.

Use something like this

Minimum to move for this motor in settings are 1
Stronger then phidget,faster,chiper, more roboost.No reduction, no need for mechanical disengage.It goes easy allways connected.

On my small 49hp tractor i menaged with this motor to go 35km/h and holds in 2-3 cm

On fast direction change it consumes obaut 15Amps , on slow movement 3A.

One word,perfect.

2 Likes

Hello.
Is this clutch 3d printed or metal in this image please ?

Hi James
witch picture would you say?
if it is for ih 845 that’s only 3D print; if it is for JD 6600 the clutch is 3D print the support of the clutch is metalic . clutch is made with bricbric model.

Have a good day

Aha- yes the JD6600. How did you mount the motor with no bolts at the top, and having potato farmer gear so close to the clutch ? I have a clearance issue with a short drive gear and motor bolts with a phidgets motor.

Hi
6600.zip (8,3 Mo)
6210.zip (8,0 Mo)

The motor is mount with 3 bolts on the top with a little modification of clutch with cura because motor is katodo one ;axel diameter is 8mm like this picture.

For my new JD 6210 i mount this one only with pla 3d print
6210.zip (8,0 Mo)

Hi Daner!
I am thinking of a similar solution.Is this an Opel Corsa C EPS motor?
Could you send me a few photos of how did you connect the motor with the wheel.With gears,belt or with friction drive?
Thanks,
Laszlo

Hello ,yes it is from corsa c.
Strong and fast motor.
700w , 130rpm

Do you have the bracket stl file you can upload? I read through and didnt see it posted.
Thanks