UDP & GPS Connection Issue

The 2 options you have are build the new teensy panda board, or you can get a uart to ethernet adaptor

When you are in ucenter how have you been changing the baud rate? Is it in configuration view on uart2? That module you have should work

I changed the baud rate a few times in uCenter, but it seems to like 38,400 best. I am not sure what configuration view is. I am talking with the ardusimple team to see what help they can offer.

is panda included in the all-in-one board? i’m lurking on this sub for a couple days now and am wondering about this.

PANDA functionality is in the AIO board, yes.

1 Like

So I communicated with ArduSimple’s support team. They had me download a serial bluetooth terminal app, and they’ve told me that my device F9P is not sending data via bluetooth. When I told them I had formatted the device per these instructions, they told me to return it to default settings like this.

I know that I need to build a Panda Board to simplify things, but I need to figure out how to get what I have working because I need to be planting April 1. Is there something that I need to change in the F9P configuration that Brian used to get Bluetooth to work? I am going to try to restore the device to manufacturing defaults, then reconfigure it per the instructions above.

Concerning the panda board. It looks like the pcb is designed for the SimpleRTK2B Budget version, but mine is the Lite version. Is there a pcb built for my version of the RTK receiver?

I also found this: Ethernet NTRIP Master - ArduSimple. That looks like it will connect my board via UDP, but it also looks like it does a lot more than that. Has anyone used one of these before? It sure is expensive, but if it makes it work…it’ll be worth it.

Do you know what baud your xbee is working at?
I got a new red xbee looking like yours, they are supposed to be pre set at 38400 but mine was set at 9600.

i thought it was 38400. how can i make sure?

I don’t know, I just tried different baud rates for f9p uart2 (the f9p output used by xbee)