UDP only - Where is AOG heading

There is data coming in, but no GPS data

Tried all three ports, no data, USB is ok

Closing for today! looking forward to see tomorrow, how your gga and vtg was set

Everything works fine with usb, but I don’t understand why UDP doesn’t work

here is a tread with something similar

Also be sure to output only NMEA on UART1(protocol out), not UBX+NMEA. this can help the AgIO parser.
Are you sure tx-rx cable are correct? not inverted?

1 Like

Thank you, you must use NMEA. I see that the GPS has received the data, but it does not parse it. It may be a problem with the ZED F9P settings. How is your ZED F9P set up? Can you give a ZED F9P configuration file?

I have no configuration file at the moment, have you tried the one in the link just above?

I have list of changes I make on a new one, I could post tomorrow.

Be sure the antenna have a clear view of the sky

I would like to modify the settings of ZED F9P first to take a look,

Log out of ucenter when you connect to Agio

I’m also disconnected,

1 Like

Hi, i have two questions basically for @BrianTee_Admin but maybe I’m wrong…
In 4.3.10 version we had separate settings for vehicle and tools. So when I have for example 1 tablet per tractor I only load different tools. But now in v5 we have one settings for everything. So when I want to change tool I must load all data also for tractor. But probably I want change min pwm in auto steer settings. And now I must do it for every settings? I think it’s not very good solution. I think this is back step in software. In my opinion we must back to store separately vehicle settings and tool settings. What do you think?
And second - in v4 in main desktop we had two arrows to move ab line for previously set cm. But now we must enter into ab setting and keep it open… Maybe can you create this arrows in v5? If course it can be turned on and off from settings :slight_smile:

3 Likes

it is debate

but i think the actual choice is really better
because for each combination autosteer ajustement is different

Pulled accessory or 3p linkage/ tillage or mowing / can really change the autosteer setting and if you modify for your actual job you modify for other and you always readapt your ajustement

Even if it is boring when you create a new tools you can use an already one and modify it

for the arrow they are located here

on V4 it really nice to use it …

2 Likes

Just save the different vehicles with different implements. I have different steer settings and u turn settings with each different implement

2 Likes

1 Like

Same here, have one generic good tune for the tractor to start with, and then do a save as with the tractor + implement name after tweaking for each implement.

Just found this, China Mfg. hears our every word.

The preassembled 485 cards now come with Ethernet.

2 Likes

What I miss since V4.3.10, well sized icons for touch buttons. The actual size works for the office PC, but in the tractor displayed on a tablet, you can’t see any details, too small.

Pretty cool board!!

What kind of tablet? is it high resolution? Can you take a screen shot of how it looks? Perhaps increase your scaling? Usually the complaint is too big icons

Tablet is Dell Latitude 11 5175,
Screen Resultion is 1920 x 1080

V5

versus V4.3.10

My personal feeling, on the monitor in my office, perfect but in the tractor cabin